2011 Chrysler 200 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 200 model:
Middle front seat console
By arnold123 on 03/26/13 06:55 AM (PDT)

2011 Chrysler 200 Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have a 2011 Chrysler 200 with only 13,000 miles. While getting into the car I leaned on the center console. It totally shattered. The whole thing was made of plastic holding the console on. Chrysler told me that this was not a warranty item and I have to pay for it. I even bought the extended warranty. Cheap materials make for a bad car.

What Chrysler Doesn't Tell You...
By ktaylorm on 12/09/12 10:06 AM (PST)

2011 Chrysler 200 Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Bought my 2011 200 Ltd. brand new and sadly from day one I have had a constant vibration from 50-70 mph, the front end sounds like its falling apart and the car cannot be aligned. The vehicle only has 27,000 and its had the front axle, brake caliber, struts, sway links and tires replaced. The dealership has done everything physically and mechanically possible and states "they cannot fix the car". Chrysler's response is these are characteristic of this car; funny I don't remember seeing that on the sticker or in my owner's manual. And the fun continues, as of yestserday, there's now a clunking in the steering column. And, Chrysler says this car doesn't meet the Lemon Law.

Comared the compition and ended up with fully loaded 200 limited V6
By tweet2 on 11/09/11 07:50 AM (PST)

2011 Chrysler 200 Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

So far its decent vehicle. all issue fixed by dealer Warranty Multifunction turn signal/headlight switch was messing up when the right turn signal was on dome/dash lights would get brighter) noticed at 2000 miles when i started working night shift all 4 door fabric was pealing away from the handle that you pull the door closed from. noticed at 500 miles but it continued to get worse. replaced by dealer things to watch Transmission 6 speed. it shutters when inching forward at a stop light (weird) It has a crazy shift pattern. Drivers side floor mat moves and bunches up dealer did nothing I'm 5' 11" 165 LBs and my knee touches door and center console (wish it was wider)

Love the comfort!
By 4realdoh on 09/19/11 08:54 AM (PDT)

2011 Chrysler 200 Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Traded in my 09 Sante fe for the 200. Haven't had an american car in YEARS! I have back and neck issues and LOVE the seat angle options. it is the most comfortable car seat I have ever been in. At 5 ft 6 I feel other cars gear more towards man height. Love the power, with the great gas mileage. LOTS of bells and whistles I never thought i would be able to afford. I am impressed!

Very Satisfied Customer
By doc80 on 05/26/11 16:21 PM (PDT)

2011 Chrysler 200 Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Car is very comfortable. After one week and an 800 mile road trip this car was worth the money. Gas mileage is excellent, navigation and stereo is awesome. Seats are comfortable and I love the HID lights. Compared to ford fusion but felt that this had more options for the money. Love this car!

Chrysler 200 Limited with V-6: WOW
By rretrograde on 05/22/11 14:21 PM (PDT)

2011 Chrysler 200 Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This car is very quick and fun to drive. After testing just about every midsize sedan on the market I fell in love with this blackberry pearl beauty. Compared to all the mainstream competitors it's really unique in it's design and for the money I really don't think anything can quite compare. So go test drive an Accord and Camry then drive a 200.....they will seem absolutely boring and dull in comparison. I examined this car very carefully and think the quality is fantastic. I have about 500 miles now and it's just been perfect.

2011 Chrysler 200 Limited with 3.6 V-6
By doc1120 on 03/05/11 18:00 PM (PST)

2011 Chrysler 200 Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I just recently purchased the Chrysler 200 Limited with the 3.6 Liter V-6. I have found this car to be very comfortable, with new interior well exicuted. The V-6 has more than enough power to move the car ease through out traffic and I am experience great gas mileage, as well. I am 6 ft. 3 in. tall and even with the sun roof, I am able to find a comfortable seat position. I love the leather seats, as they are a very good quality and are very supportive of me. I really like the manual lumbar support for the driver. The sound system is great with the Boston Accoustic Speakers and the radio and other informational systems are very intuative to work. This is a very rewarding car to drive

I love our new Chrysler 200
By ron5613 on 03/03/11 16:56 PM (PST)

2011 Chrysler 200 Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

We have put about 1000 miles on our new Chrysler 200 and we love it. Great ride, a pleasure to drive. One of my co-workers liked our 200 so much that they bought one too. A great car. Go drive one at the dealer and see for yourself. Love the 30+ mpg too !

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Chrysler 200 in VA is:

$150 per month*