Used 2011 Chrysler 200 Limited Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 200 model:

Middle front seat console
By arnold123

2011 Chrysler 200 Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have a 2011 Chrysler 200 with only 13,000 miles. While getting into the car I leaned on the center console. It totally shattered. The whole thing was made of plastic holding the console on. Chrysler told me that this was not a warranty item and I have to pay for it. I even bought the extended warranty. Cheap materials make for a bad car.

I like how it looks.

Interior quality must be improved or at least be covered by the warranty.

What Chrysler Doesn't Tell You...
By ktaylorm

2011 Chrysler 200 Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Bought my 2011 200 Ltd. brand new and sadly from day one I have had a constant vibration from 50-70 mph, the front end sounds like its falling apart and the car cannot be aligned. The vehicle only has 27,000 and its had the front axle, brake caliber, struts, sway links and tires replaced. The dealership has done everything physically and mechanically possible and states "they cannot fix the car". Chrysler's response is these are characteristic of this car; funny I don't remember seeing that on the sticker or in my owner's manual. And the fun continues, as of yestserday, there's now a clunking in the steering column. And, Chrysler says this car doesn't meet the Lemon Law.

I absolutely love my 200 and only have one request that Chrysler fix mine. The ride is fantastic; well, minus the vibration and the front end clunking - oh, and the the fact that you have to keep a hand on the left hand side of the steering wheel at all times to keep it on the road. At this point the only features I'm happy with is the look of the car - sporty, yet elegant. It does have a snappy response, which is nice but make sure you keep both hands on the wheel if your car cannot be aligned or you'll be off the road in the woods.

I've purchase many Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles and have never been so disappointed. My suggestions are simple... build cars that don't have defects from day one and stop telling the consumer that they are 'characteristics' of the car - stand behind your products and if they're defective make it right. As a proud, hard working American I can honestly say that I won't buy another American made car... the only thing the bail out did was allow the auto industry to continue building junk and screwing American consumers.

Comared the compition and ended up with fully loaded 200 limited V6
By tweet2

2011 Chrysler 200 Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

So far its decent vehicle. all issue fixed by dealer Warranty Multifunction turn signal/headlight switch was messing up when the right turn signal was on dome/dash lights would get brighter) noticed at 2000 miles when i started working night shift all 4 door fabric was pealing away from the handle that you pull the door closed from. noticed at 500 miles but it continued to get worse. replaced by dealer things to watch Transmission 6 speed. it shutters when inching forward at a stop light (weird) It has a crazy shift pattern. Drivers side floor mat moves and bunches up dealer did nothing I'm 5' 11" 165 LBs and my knee touches door and center console (wish it was wider)

U Connect/ Nav radio 1 Touch front windows 3 layered front windows/windshield thick seats heated seats Radio LED lights Headlights are great. not sure why others are complaining about them Strong V6 remote start (weird if u hold the button 1 second longer its range is longer) light color leather interior cleans easy and looks new once cleaned, but it gets dirty fast Wifes Favs. Head light eye brows Trunk access from back seat heated seats Built in Nav. 8 Cup holders 30 gig radio hard drive to store CDs and MP3s steering wheel controls 3 USBs that are connected to the awesome radio I know its not a High end car but add a few things and it would be a great knock off

- Wider front seat where your legs are. - Front drivers mat needs 2nd anchor point - Optional Back up assist or camera - in mirror turn signal - Trip computer just sucks compared to other cars. - Dash lights do not DIM enough for my taste (i always drive with dash lights all the way down) - The rear seat headrest are not centered with the lower part of the seat (Says the WIFE). - Fit and Finish needs HELP. Chrome piece on shifter. Dash appears to be warping (live in FL panhandle) door fabric pealing off. - Key FOB has a weak range - Glove box is small - Chry said interior is ALL NEW and it shows - horrible torque steer with hard acceleration and 4500+RPMs. but its a sedan

Love the comfort!
By 4realdoh

2011 Chrysler 200 Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Traded in my 09 Sante fe for the 200. Haven't had an american car in YEARS! I have back and neck issues and LOVE the seat angle options. it is the most comfortable car seat I have ever been in. At 5 ft 6 I feel other cars gear more towards man height. Love the power, with the great gas mileage. LOTS of bells and whistles I never thought i would be able to afford. I am impressed!

Heated seats and built in MP3.

None so far!:)

Very Satisfied Customer
By doc80

2011 Chrysler 200 Limited 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Car is very comfortable. After one week and an 800 mile road trip this car was worth the money. Gas mileage is excellent, navigation and stereo is awesome. Seats are comfortable and I love the HID lights. Compared to ford fusion but felt that this had more options for the money. Love this car!

Front Legroom, Navigation, Boston Acoustics Stereo, Voice Command, Lights

Build quality for some materials. Softer suspension on harsh roads.