Used 2011 Chrysler 200 Consumer Reviews - 46 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Chrysler 200

View reviews for a specific 200 model:

Miraculous wreck results
By Ms Satisfied

2011 Chrysler 200 Touring 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have owned my 200 for 4 years and LOVE LOVE LOVE her. Recently I was involved in a 3 car accident where an aggressive driver hit another vehicle head on and spun. His vehicle spun right into the front driver side of my baby. She stopped him dead in his tracks and threw out a pillow for my upper body to rest into. When all is said and done, my baby will be totaled but when I see the pictures of what she took at 60 miles per hour on a surface street I am amazed I walked away with just minor bruising. Chrysler made a vehicle that not only is sophisticated looking, fun to drive, but can save your life. They have built a very sturdy reliable vehicle. I would buy one for my mom, my child and myself any day of the week. I AM IMPRESSED!!!!

Do not buy this car!!!
By Sam

2011 Chrysler 200 LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

As soon as you fix one problem you have to take it right back into the shop to fix another. Car is terrible if the roads are wet/snowy. If the roads are rough you better hope that is doesn't throw you off the road. Acceleration sucks and transmission sounds like its falling apart every time it shifts. Suspension parts constantly go bad, as do brake and steering parts. I bought this car right after high school and so far its been the worst mistake I've ever made.

2011 Chrysler 200 - A Great Year
By Deidre Burke

2011 Chrysler 200 S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

On the highway it rides like a luxury sedan, around town it's adequate. Getting in and out of the car is perfect, not too low or high.

Bought it with 2800 miles on it.
By Happy in Kentucky

2011 Chrysler 200 S 2dr Convertible (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased it with only 2800 miles on it and it was three years old. I average about six hundred miles a week and the mileage averages 26 to 27, city and highway. 29.9 highway only. Brakes have squeaked in reverse since I've owned it. Torque steer is really bad, you kick it you had better have a grip on the steering wheel. I've only had one warranty issue, the paint on the aluminum hood is bubbling. Dealer was great Chrysler is going to replace and paint a new hood for it. It's a blast to drive and is way more comfortable than the new ones, I've rented a couple of them for work and have issue getting in and out of them without bumping my head. The biggest thing to get used to is the visibility from it being a rag top. The windshield sits a bit too low. But so far I'm happy with it.

My black beauty
By haydenbe

2011 Chrysler 200 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I just bought a used 2011 200 just over a week ago. So far i like it it quite a bit. Im coming from an S10 so im not used to driving a car. So far i really like it. The interior is vastly improved over the old Sebring. I only have the 2.4lt but at least it has the six speed auto. While it wont win any drag races its perfectly adequate most people. The exterior is really nice also.