Used 2011 Chrysler 200 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Chrysler 200 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 200 model:

2011 Chrysler 200 - A Great Year
By Deidre Burke

2011 Chrysler 200 S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

On the highway it rides like a luxury sedan, around town it's adequate. Getting in and out of the car is perfect, not too low or high.

Bought it with 2800 miles on it.
By Happy in Kentucky

2011 Chrysler 200 S 2dr Convertible (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased it with only 2800 miles on it and it was three years old. I average about six hundred miles a week and the mileage averages 26 to 27, city and highway. 29.9 highway only. Brakes have squeaked in reverse since I've owned it. Torque steer is really bad, you kick it you had better have a grip on the steering wheel. I've only had one warranty issue, the paint on the aluminum hood is bubbling. Dealer was great Chrysler is going to replace and paint a new hood for it. It's a blast to drive and is way more comfortable than the new ones, I've rented a couple of them for work and have issue getting in and out of them without bumping my head. The biggest thing to get used to is the visibility from it being a rag top. The windshield sits a bit too low. But so far I'm happy with it.

My black beauty
By haydenbe

2011 Chrysler 200 Touring 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I just bought a used 2011 200 just over a week ago. So far i like it it quite a bit. Im coming from an S10 so im not used to driving a car. So far i really like it. The interior is vastly improved over the old Sebring. I only have the 2.4lt but at least it has the six speed auto. While it wont win any drag races its perfectly adequate most people. The exterior is really nice also.

No Lemon Here!
By chrysler200

2011 Chrysler 200 Touring 2dr Convertible (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

After reading some of these reviews, I have to say I must have a properly assembled 200 convertible. I purchased the 2011 new, drove it to the mid-west and back to California and it performed beautifully. Loved the comfort level with the seating. I still have it, have done the proper services and it has had absolutely no issues what-so-ever. Nothing. The interior is actually quieter than my previous convertible. Almost 40,000 miles later, it still feels like a new car. Oh, it is a 4-cylinder, so great gas mileage. It has been reliable, comfortable seating/roomy, Good trunk space, and interior buttons easily assessable (on steering wheel AND on front console.

Comfortable seating, ambient lighting, UConnect phone, interior buttons extremely assessable (most functions can be performed by a button on the steering wheel: Radio station scan, volume controls, phone, other vehicle info from the menu button (i.e. tire guage, directional/compass, miles left to empty, etc.), sliding center armrest for convenience, roomy trunk and interior, Steering wheel size, and love the retro dash clock.

Nice little car
By bobntina

2011 Chrysler 200 LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This car came to me with my new bride. She bought it new and it had 3,500 miles on it when we met. It now has about 30,000. No real problems. The breaks squeak when backing up, plenty of life left on em. We're fixing to replace the tires, just worn out. Mechanically sound, very reliable. The only thing I hate, the chrome around the clock is a wicket reflector at certain times of the day. I have to throw a shirt over it. BLINDING!

Good gas mileage 30 on the hwy. Wish it had a larger gas tank.

Get rid of the chrome in and around the dash! Put a larger tank in. Sunroof.

• SUV