Stand By your car GM
By ronmaf on
2013 Chevrolet Volt 4dr Hatchback (gas/electric hybrid DD)
I cannot believe I have had so many issues with my Volts. I bought two Volts in 2012, and both of them were bought back by GM due to major issues (One would die with no power at all, and another had a Regen Drivetrain Bearing failures) . One of the two I accepted a 2013 Volt thinking they worked out the Bugs...they did not! I could not recommend any GM product after the way that they have treated me. The director for Chevy after sales told me they would not fix my car. I have been in and out of the dealer way too much for a then $45k car! Buyer beware, read the Volt forums and look up Bearing issues in the drivetrain. You will be happy you did before pulling the trigger on this crap!
Favorite Features
Design
Suggested Improvements
Better QA, and fix the problems you find! The Regen Bearing Issue is ridiculous that you cannot get a fix to an issue that has been plaguing this car for 3 years! I though GM changed.... they didn't! Still the same Gm as before the Gov buyout!
By mjbauer
on 03/14/14 15:05 PM (PDT)

"The director for Chevy after sales told me they would not fix my car" That is hard to believe since it is under warranty, what did you ask them to fix?