2012 Chevrolet Volt Consumer Review: I LOVE my Volt

2012 Chevrolet Volt Hatchback - Consumer Review

I LOVE my Volt
By bdc1963 on

2012 Chevrolet Volt 4dr Hatchback (gas/electric hybrid DD)

This car is so much fun to drive. I have 100% renewable electricity so "fueling" the car is truly environmentally friendly and what little I spend to do so stays in America. This car is very smooth and quiet with good handling and braking.

Driving past the gas station and not having to stop. Smooth, quiet electric drive.

Extended electric range Lower price

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By sam240
on 10/22/12 07:49 AM (PDT)

ditto I love my volt also. I bought my volt a year ago September. I am electrical designer and believe that old adage "it's better by wired then by fire" the number one import in this country is petroleum. Buying this petroleum is hurting the value of our dollar more than our reckless government. The all electrics require you have another vehicle. My volt allows me to run to Florida every year and back. Yes I do have to buy gas on that trip. I drove my whole summer in Pennsylvania on 9 gallons of gas. I feel like a patriot contributing to less petroleum having to be imported. I would give a five star rating to all, comfort, value, fun to drive, interior design, exterior design, build quality, and reliability. My only problem I've ever had with my volt is that my wife always wants to drive it. So I bought my wife a volt we are now a 2 volt family. Sam 240