2012 Chevrolet Volt Hybrid 1-speed Direct Drive Consumer Review - Everything I expected and more

2012 Chevrolet Volt - Consumer Review

2012 Chevrolet Volt 4dr Hatchback (gas/electric hybrid DD)

Base 4dr Hatchback (Hybrid 1-speed Direct Drive)

Everything I expected and more
By nyvolt on

2012 Chevrolet Volt 4dr Hatchback (gas/electric hybrid DD)

Not using gas makes me happy. Not being limited by the battery makes the car practical. The car does exactly what GM says it will do.

Suggested Improvements

Center stack design could be improved. Lower price.
By doc_henry
on 04/25/12 18:47 PM (PDT)

This is by far the most fun to won car I have ever had. I get about 49 miles of battery only driving. Silent, fast, sporty fast handling. Looks great. Great audio system. I now have 1600 miles on it and have used 6 gallons of gas in total. The rest of the technology in the car is amazing. Truly great American Engineering. Congratulations Chevy.. you have made up for getting rid of the EV-1

By doc_henry
on 04/25/12 18:48 PM (PDT)

This is by far the most fun to own car I have ever had. I get about 49 miles of battery only driving. Silent, fast, sporty fast handling. Looks great. Great audio system. I now have 1600 miles on it and have used 6 gallons of gas in total. The rest of the technology in the car is amazing. Truly great American Engineering. Congratulations Chevy.. you have made up for getting rid of the EV-1