2012 Chevrolet Volt Hybrid 1-speed Direct Drive Consumer Review - Best Vehicle I have ever

2012 Chevrolet Volt - Consumer Review

2012 Chevrolet Volt 4dr Hatchback (gas/electric hybrid DD)

Base 4dr Hatchback (Hybrid 1-speed Direct Drive)

Best Vehicle I have ever owned.
By ghendrick456 on

2012 Chevrolet Volt 4dr Hatchback (gas/electric hybrid DD)

My 2012 Chevy Volt is by far the best car I have ever owned. (And I have owned 10 new cars in my life.) This vehicle has impressed me in so many ways. nothing can compare with the smoothness, quiet refined ride and tight responsive handling. The acceleration is very satisfying and completely free of shifting. It's just what you wish every car could do. I especially like the fact that I can drive most of my trips without using a drop of gasoline while maintaining the flexibility to do a cross country drive on gas if I need to. (Seems like no other car offers this flexibility.) Most days I am spending less than 30 cents to recharge. (And I have the electric bills to prove it.

Favorite Features

Smooth silent drivetrain. Super economical to drive. (Like 30 cents per day.) Flexibility for unlimited range on gasoline is desired. Great Stereo. Tight sporty handling. World class build quality. Great looks.

Suggested Improvements

An HID or LED headlamp option would be nice. More sound insulation around the rear wheel wells would be helpful. MyLink option would be nice.