I love my Volt more then my Ferrari...
By ponsv6 on
2011 Chevrolet Volt 4dr Hatchback (gas/electric hybrid DD)
As an enthusiastic car lover/collector/enthusiast, the Volt is about the coolest car I have ever owned, I have VIN 772. This thing has exceeded all my expectations in Quality, Styling, Ride, Acceleration, Efficiency. Chose to lease it for $350 a month and will most likely buy it at the end of the lease. My Lifetime MPG is 137 with a little over a 1k miles driven so far, which includes two 150 mile trips. Free Onstar for 5 years with nav downloads and hands-free blue tooth, this car is better then my old E class Mercedes, rides about the same. Wife and I literally fight over who drives it. It really moves out from a stop light in "Sport Mode" due to the E motors 100% Torque at 0-RPM.
Favorite Features
On screen displays, EV mode feel and Acceleration, Extend range transition.
Suggested Improvements
Needs Onstar link to current Charging Station Infrastructure. NYC has 30 stations. Reduce the price of the 240 Volt charger. $500 bucks buys allot of gas. Put Heated Seat option in the Cloth Interiors.. Push all the Train Stations/ shopping centers/ Malls/ downtown areas to offer free Charging with Exclusive parking spots.