2011 Chevrolet Volt Consumer Review: I love my Volt more then my Fe

2011 Chevrolet Volt - Consumer Review

I love my Volt more then my Ferrari...
By ponsv6 on

2011 Chevrolet Volt 4dr Hatchback (gas/electric hybrid DD)

As an enthusiastic car lover/collector/enthusiast, the Volt is about the coolest car I have ever owned, I have VIN 772. This thing has exceeded all my expectations in Quality, Styling, Ride, Acceleration, Efficiency. Chose to lease it for $350 a month and will most likely buy it at the end of the lease. My Lifetime MPG is 137 with a little over a 1k miles driven so far, which includes two 150 mile trips. Free Onstar for 5 years with nav downloads and hands-free blue tooth, this car is better then my old E class Mercedes, rides about the same. Wife and I literally fight over who drives it. It really moves out from a stop light in "Sport Mode" due to the E motors 100% Torque at 0-RPM.

On screen displays, EV mode feel and Acceleration, Extend range transition.

Needs Onstar link to current Charging Station Infrastructure. NYC has 30 stations. Reduce the price of the 240 Volt charger. $500 bucks buys allot of gas. Put Heated Seat option in the Cloth Interiors.. Push all the Train Stations/ shopping centers/ Malls/ downtown areas to offer free Charging with Exclusive parking spots.