2005 Chevrolet Venture Consumer Review: Happy to be in the 2000'S Vehi

2005 Chevrolet Venture - Consumer Review

Happy to be in the 2000'S Vehicles
By E. Georgia Fox on

2005 Chevrolet Venture Cargo Van Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I recently owned a 96 Ford Explorer 4 WD and wanted to upgrade my vehicle. I wanted a van and checked out our local car dealer for the first time. He gave me a good deal on my Ford and introduced me to a Venture Van! I loved it the minute I seen it, took it for a drive. I am a person who prays for guidance, pray for safe trip in the 4 directions while I drive and pray for my vehicle, that it runs good and takes me where I need to go! Today, I just purchased a used one! I still cannot believe I am driving a vehicle in the 2000's catagory! I am a person who buys what I can afford. I don't want car payments, as long as it runs good for me. I am blessed and thankful.

The van is spacious, comfortable, good condition, and I didn't notice I had two back sliding doors! To me, I am blessed, I don't care about the extra's in it, I am just thankful I have a good vehicle! Besides, I rather spend quite time driving, my time to 'think' and pray for what I am thankful for

Interior cloth needs cleaning and mending, but I can do. Otherwise, I feel I made a good investment and love having a van! I really don't care what about what brand, if you are thankful for what you have, take care of it and it will take care of you. Don't concern yourself with minor little things.