Love the Venture
By Shar on
2005 Chevrolet Venture LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)
This is my family's second Venture. I love this van. The most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. It has great features on it and it drives like a car. It drives well in the snow and rain. I have recommended this van to several people and I know that at least two of these people have bought one, and love it! The only thing that bugs me is that Chevy is replacing the Venture with the Uplander. I wish this vehicle was a comfortable and as drivable as the Venture. It is not! It seems to me if this is the vehicle that Chevy is using to replace the Venture, it should have been just as good or better then the Venture. I test drove this vehicle and although I loved it's look, nothing else impressed me.
Favorite Features
Love the fact my rear passengers have their own heat and air controls. The automatic passenger door is wonderful, access gained by both key pad and inside above the rear view mirror, with option to lock the door there also. Like the fact that the seats easily fold down or move to make more room.
Suggested Improvements
Other then the seats are very heavy and you need to be a bit strong to remove them, this van is a 10 in my book. It is a shame this is the last year Chevy is making this van. This is one of the nicest looking mini vans on the road today; hard to believe the Uplander is the vehicle to replace it.