2005 Chevrolet Venture Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venture model:
Love the Venture
By Shar on 01/05/05 12:15 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is my family's second Venture. I love this van. The most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. It has great features on it and it drives like a car. It drives well in the snow and rain. I have recommended this van to several people and I know that at least two of these people have bought one, and love it! The only thing that bugs me is that Chevy is replacing the Venture with the Uplander. I wish this vehicle was a comfortable and as drivable as the Venture. It is not! It seems to me if this is the vehicle that Chevy is using to replace the Venture, it should have been just as good or better then the Venture. I test drove this vehicle and although I loved it's look, nothing else impressed me.

So What Is It like
By nemkay on 11/11/04 10:59 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Does not have the horn blowing or flashing lights to confirm that the doors have locked when using the remote. Probably would please more buyers it if had the 3.8 liter engine. I understand that the Venture is being replaced by a new model. I wish that it had something like Goodyear tires instead of the Firestone tires on it.

venture
By snzmomy on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LT Entertainer Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

great if you have 3 small children

Getting Better
By rdwalt2001 on 09/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I owned a Plymouth Grand Voyager prior to my Venture. Although both are about the same my plymouth got better gas miles and was more confortable in seating and overall room.

Venture rating
By C Crabill on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We are really happy with our 1998 Venture. The mileage is great and the reliability has been great.