Used 2005 Chevrolet Venture Cargo Van Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Chevrolet Venture Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venture model:

Happy to be in the 2000'S Vehicles
By E. Georgia Fox

2005 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Cargo Van Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I recently owned a 96 Ford Explorer 4 WD and wanted to upgrade my vehicle. I wanted a van and checked out our local car dealer for the first time. He gave me a good deal on my Ford and introduced me to a Venture Van! I loved it the minute I seen it, took it for a drive. I am a person who prays for guidance, pray for safe trip in the 4 directions while I drive and pray for my vehicle, that it runs good and takes me where I need to go! Today, I just purchased a used one! I still cannot believe I am driving a vehicle in the 2000's catagory! I am a person who buys what I can afford. I don't want car payments, as long as it runs good for me. I am blessed and thankful.

The van is spacious, comfortable, good condition, and I didn't notice I had two back sliding doors! To me, I am blessed, I don't care about the extra's in it, I am just thankful I have a good vehicle! Besides, I rather spend quite time driving, my time to 'think' and pray for what I am thankful for

Interior cloth needs cleaning and mending, but I can do. Otherwise, I feel I made a good investment and love having a van! I really don't care what about what brand, if you are thankful for what you have, take care of it and it will take care of you. Don't concern yourself with minor little things.

2005 Venture
By Michelle

2005 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Cargo Van Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We were in a rollover accident with our Chevy Venture. The van rolled over 4 times according to witnesses, and my 2 children and I walked away from the accident. You could see the obvious crumple zones, and while I did hit my head on the roof, it did not cave in at all. Instead it bowed out like a cone, like it was supposed to. I was very happy with the crash performance, and while I don't plan to get hit again like that (!), we did go out and buy another new Chevy Venture to replace the totalled one.

Vehicle crash
By maril;yn gibbs

2005 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Cargo Van Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I had a side impact crash in January which is bad way to find out how safe this vehicle is. It was totaled, but I walked away without a scratch. I loved my first one, but went out and bought another one. The only difference is the color. I love this one and feel safe.

Electric sliding door, built in baby seat, passenger comfort