2005 Chevrolet Venture - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venture model:
Happy to be in the 2000'S Vehicles
By E. Georgia Fox on 04/01/09 23:01 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Venture Cargo Van Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I recently owned a 96 Ford Explorer 4 WD and wanted to upgrade my vehicle. I wanted a van and checked out our local car dealer for the first time. He gave me a good deal on my Ford and introduced me to a Venture Van! I loved it the minute I seen it, took it for a drive. I am a person who prays for guidance, pray for safe trip in the 4 directions while I drive and pray for my vehicle, that it runs good and takes me where I need to go! Today, I just purchased a used one! I still cannot believe I am driving a vehicle in the 2000's catagory! I am a person who buys what I can afford. I don't want car payments, as long as it runs good for me. I am blessed and thankful.

2005 Venture
By Michelle on 08/23/05 17:29 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Venture Cargo Van Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We were in a rollover accident with our Chevy Venture. The van rolled over 4 times according to witnesses, and my 2 children and I walked away from the accident. You could see the obvious crumple zones, and while I did hit my head on the roof, it did not cave in at all. Instead it bowed out like a cone, like it was supposed to. I was very happy with the crash performance, and while I don't plan to get hit again like that (!), we did go out and buy another new Chevy Venture to replace the totalled one.

Vehicle crash
By maril;yn gibbs on 08/09/05 09:25 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Venture Cargo Van Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I had a side impact crash in January which is bad way to find out how safe this vehicle is. It was totaled, but I walked away without a scratch. I loved my first one, but went out and bought another one. The only difference is the color. I love this one and feel safe.