My gift
By Brenda on
2004 Chevrolet Venture Plus Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)
This vehicle was a gift to me for my fortieth birthday. The features in my Venture are exactly what I was looking for. Lots of room and storage. comfortable seats. The only thing that I have to get used to is if the interior lights are on in the evening the reflection is right in the rearview mirror and very hard to see. Other than that I am very pleased with my Venture. The person who got this gift for me had looked at minivans for six months and out of the dozens that they test drove and examined this one was their pick. Liked the feature of the air filter. I had not heard of this in a van, but think this will help keep the freshness of the van. Also will help my son with asthma.
Favorite Features
The amount of room for storage and seating. This model has three middle seats so my van seats 8. This is very important to me for I have a large family. Smooth ride.
Suggested Improvements
Like I mentioned above the only thing I had some trouble with was seeing out the rearview mirror at night if the interior lights come on, due to the reflection of the lights in the mirror. had rented an Impala and the lights were underneath the mirror and this did not happen for me in that car.