2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venture model:
Horrible
By brandil1973@aol.com on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LT Entertainer Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This van has been one problem after another & I will never buy a CHEVY vehicle again. The company (based on three dealerships)has the worst customer service imagineable. The body integrity of this van is terrible. We have had problems with the doors, headliner and outside trim. It has had electrical problems. We have taken it back to Chevy numerous times and the work is terrible, even when the general manager promises that he will personally "take care of it." All I know is that I do not want this van 1 minute after the warranty runs out.

A GREAT CAR
By INEZ VANDYKE on 03/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Plus Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I LOVE MY VEHICLE, IT IS VERY COMFORTABLE TO DRIVE. ITS BEATIFUL CAR, DRIVES GREAT IN HIGHWAYS, GOOD ON GAS. I LIKE THE SLIDING DOORS, ESPECIALLY WHEN MY HANDS ARE FULL.

mini van
By ltimer on 03/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Plus Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

best van we have ever owned

venture
By larl on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LT Entertainer AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

It is a good van. safe for the kids

Venture Adventure
By Mel Meyers on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

This 2004 Vent is my 2nd Venture. 1999 was the first. Traded at 73K miles I found it to be a secure, dependable mini with economy and reasonably reliable. I used the 99 for both business and pleasure and it performed well. Now 5years later, with Onstar and DVD, and leather we lookforeward to enjoying this one in our real retirement years. It has earned its way.

great family vehcle
By jimbo50 on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Enjoy the carlike handling and smooth ride. Lots of leg room and cargo space. Engine has great performance in town and on the highways. Not at all like driving a bulky van. But has all the features we wanted in that class of vehicle.

It's a venture!
By Grammy on 01/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We find this a great vehicle for traveling, which we do a lot of. Has some rattles in dash and headliner feels a little loose.

Chevy Venture
By wanda on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have had Chevy Venture for 8 mo. love how it handles. good gas mileage. thanks

This van is great!
By Jackisuzu3 on 12/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I used to own a Ford Windstar..this blows it away. The Traction control is wonderful.I have not slid once. The dvd player is a lifesaver with the kids. It is smooth and powerful. Gas mileage is great. I drove 335miles before filling up!

So far so good
By Fathead on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Sure, I worried about being the 35 year old fdork in the mini van, the mommie mobile, but for the ability to load 8 people or a hell of a lot of mulch, doors and other stuff (the second and third rows come out of my LS with 2nd row bucket seats), to hell with what 20 something women think. Seriously, it's a good ride with good power and the price was right. I give hit high marks. However, since it's a chevy...talk to me in a year.