2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venture model:
totally dependable
By momonthego on 05/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We have loved this minivan! If you are not worried with what the "fashionable thing to drive" is, then you would probably love this minivan. No horror stories from anyone who we know who has a Venture (or other GM style) van. It is not fancy, but it hauls girl scouts, boxes, and anything else. Seats are pretty easy to remove, despite what others say, and it has a ton of storage room when you do take them out. Will buy another one when we wear this one out.

I really love my venture
By cjbhhanlin on 05/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Plus Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

best vehicle i have ever owned

Chevy Venture
By silverfox on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LT Entertainer Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I havve no complaints with this vehicle it has a ride like a car.

2000 Venture Plus
By Al Pyle on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Plus Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

7 passenger seating arrangement very inconvenient for adults...rear seats for children only. Front passenger seat too close to door and not heighth adjustable. Will not buy another GM vehicle equipped with Firestone tires. Firestone replaced three of the original tires at different times due to failure but I have never had four good smooth running tires at the same time and still do not. No more relying on the tire supplier. wind/engine noise.

alright
By Msm32490 on 05/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Plus Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

My review is its not the greatest but its ok.

Fairly Satisfied
By LWB on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I was very surprised at the comfort afforded a mini van. I mean it compares to sedans or in some instances is better.

Chevy Venture
By Baaba on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

The Chevy is ur first mini-van. The DVD is great. The seats are leather and comfortable. The featuers are nice- Onstar, rear warning, info. radio and onboard computer. M wife really enjoys it thats all that matters.

Horrible
By brandil1973@aol.com on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

This van has been one problem after another & I will never buy a CHEVY vehicle again. The company (based on three dealerships)has the worst customer service imagineable. The body integrity of this van is terrible. We have had problems with the doors, headliner and outside trim. It has had electrical problems. We have taken it back to Chevy numerous times and the work is terrible, even when the general manager promises that he will personally "take care of it." All I know is that I do not want this van 1 minute after the warranty runs out.

A GREAT CAR
By INEZ VANDYKE on 03/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Plus Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I LOVE MY VEHICLE, IT IS VERY COMFORTABLE TO DRIVE. ITS BEATIFUL CAR, DRIVES GREAT IN HIGHWAYS, GOOD ON GAS. I LIKE THE SLIDING DOORS, ESPECIALLY WHEN MY HANDS ARE FULL.

mini van
By ltimer on 03/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Plus Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

best van we have ever owned