2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venture model:
My Venture Experience
By lnorman on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Plus Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I loved my Venture van. However, it was my 2nd Chevrolet to own, having previously owned a Cavalier. It is only 2 years old and the air conditioner quit and has to have a new compressor. I bought it as a program car so unfortunately the warranty is out. The air conditioner quit in my Cavalier after only 2 years also! I am angry about the a.c. system not lasting more than 2 years. I traded in my 2 year old van yesterday. I am sad because I truly loved my Venture van. I will never own another Chevrolet. I am sad because I truly enjoyed my Venture experience.

Love this van
By gone golfing on 05/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Traded in a Chrysler on this van ,Chev is quieter,quicker and delivers 24to26 mpg at highway speeds.Little road and wind noise compared to Chrysler van. (trade in was a 2000 model)

So far, so Good
By Calgary on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

A dream on the highway, comfortable for everyone. Interior seems a little cheap for the price you pay. Lots of plastic.

totally dependable
By momonthego on 05/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We have loved this minivan! If you are not worried with what the "fashionable thing to drive" is, then you would probably love this minivan. No horror stories from anyone who we know who has a Venture (or other GM style) van. It is not fancy, but it hauls girl scouts, boxes, and anything else. Seats are pretty easy to remove, despite what others say, and it has a ton of storage room when you do take them out. Will buy another one when we wear this one out.

I really love my venture
By cjbhhanlin on 05/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Plus Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

best vehicle i have ever owned

Chevy Venture
By silverfox on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LT Entertainer Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I havve no complaints with this vehicle it has a ride like a car.

2000 Venture Plus
By Al Pyle on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Plus Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

7 passenger seating arrangement very inconvenient for adults...rear seats for children only. Front passenger seat too close to door and not heighth adjustable. Will not buy another GM vehicle equipped with Firestone tires. Firestone replaced three of the original tires at different times due to failure but I have never had four good smooth running tires at the same time and still do not. No more relying on the tire supplier. wind/engine noise.

alright
By Msm32490 on 05/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Plus Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

My review is its not the greatest but its ok.

Fairly Satisfied
By LWB on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I was very surprised at the comfort afforded a mini van. I mean it compares to sedans or in some instances is better.

Chevy Venture
By Baaba on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

The Chevy is ur first mini-van. The DVD is great. The seats are leather and comfortable. The featuers are nice- Onstar, rear warning, info. radio and onboard computer. M wife really enjoys it thats all that matters.