2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venture model:
2004 Venture
By Bob on 01/30/10 20:55 PM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LT Entertainer Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Great reliability over the last 5 years. Handling is good for a minivan. Road noise is minimal.

2004 Venture LT Luxury Van
By escambiaguy on 09/27/06 19:26 PM (PDT)

While I have only owned this van 2 months, it has been in my family since new. It has had hardly any problems. I am very pleased with the leather interior. It has good take off power, but does struggle somewhat on long hills. Earlier models had gasket problems, but that problem was resolved for 2004. The headrest of the 2nd row captains chairs do create a blind spot when backing up, but I have learned to adjust to it. There are also a few rattles from the rear door when going over bumps.

Perfect vehicle for family vacations.
By Rodney880 on 08/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

This is our second Chevy Venture Warner Brothers Edition. It is the perfect vehicle for an active family. There is nothing like a van for road trips/vacations. The Entertainment center keeps the peace. The only complaint has been the problematic air conditioning - had it in for service and they told me that it works just fine - but it doesn't hardly work at all! Love the fold down 3rd row seat and the 8 passenger capcity.

Venture Views
By birder on 08/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Overall, I am very satisfied with the venture. I like it's interior design, room comfort and ease/placement of controls. Visibility is as good as any minivans with the headrests now seemingly required in all seat positions we have bucket configurations. Acceleration could be better when a/c is in use - seems a little hesitant. Nice tight road handling for a large vehicle. Car like ride. Entertainment center has been a great distraction for those long family drives, or when carpooling waits take longer than expected :-) Dealer responsiveness by RAMP CHEVY particularly impressive!

TAKES A LICKIN
By autotek on 06/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Loved this van when it first came out. I work on them at work{rent-a-car} and they are very reliable and can take a ton of beating. If you have a family this is the vehicle for you.

Chevy Venture
By silverfox on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I havve no complaints with this vehicle it has a ride like a car.

Fairly Satisfied
By LWB on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I was very surprised at the comfort afforded a mini van. I mean it compares to sedans or in some instances is better.

Chevy Venture
By Baaba on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

The Chevy is ur first mini-van. The DVD is great. The seats are leather and comfortable. The featuers are nice- Onstar, rear warning, info. radio and onboard computer. M wife really enjoys it thats all that matters.

Horrible
By brandil1973@aol.com on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

This van has been one problem after another & I will never buy a CHEVY vehicle again. The company (based on three dealerships)has the worst customer service imagineable. The body integrity of this van is terrible. We have had problems with the doors, headliner and outside trim. It has had electrical problems. We have taken it back to Chevy numerous times and the work is terrible, even when the general manager promises that he will personally "take care of it." All I know is that I do not want this van 1 minute after the warranty runs out.

Venture Adventure
By Mel Meyers on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

This 2004 Vent is my 2nd Venture. 1999 was the first. Traded at 73K miles I found it to be a secure, dependable mini with economy and reasonably reliable. I used the 99 for both business and pleasure and it performed well. Now 5years later, with Onstar and DVD, and leather we lookforeward to enjoying this one in our real retirement years. It has earned its way.