2003 Chevrolet Venture Consumer Review: Seating for 8

2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan - Consumer Review

Seating for 8
By novemberme on

2003 Chevrolet Venture Warner Bros. Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We have the WB edition. We have seating for 8. It's a solid vehicle. I am not blown away by it but I am not disappointed in it either. The third seat will fit three mid-sized kids. Don't bother putting a car seat back there if you need all the seating positions - it will take up two. The middle seating position in both rows only has a lap belt. It is also difficult to get the outer seats in the second row to pop forward to enter the back row. On the positive side, the van has great pickup - it doesn't lag even with the A/C. Cargo is good. Seating is confortable and the ride is smooth. Dual power doors are a nice bonus too.

My favorite feature is the on-star integrated phone. Very handy and safe. I like the lift-up cargo in the back as well.

Third seat should fold flat. PLEASE redesign the rear door - I really hurt my head on that corner and it's almost happened to three other people when closing the door. VERY poor design there.