2003 Chevrolet Venture - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venture model:
i love my van
By eldockside on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture LT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

THE CHEVY VENTURES ARE BUILT AT THE GENERAL MOTORS, DORAVILLE PLANT IN DORAVILLE, GA.I HAVE SEEN THEM BEING BUILT AND I KNOW PEOPLE WHO BUILT THEM, THEY ARE HARD WORKING AMERICANS AND I WILL SUPPORT THEM BY BUYING AMERICAN, AND I CAN SAY I LOVE MY TRUCK, I STAND FIRM WITH THE PEOPLE WHO BUILD THEM, MY MONEY WILL STAY IN THIS COUNTRY, I WILL NOT BUY FROM OVERSEAS, THE FOLKS I KNOW AT DORAVILLE HAVE CHILDREN AND I WILL SUPPORT THEM,I HAVE FOUND NOT ONE PROBLEM WITH MY VAN, IT IS A PLEASURE TO DRIVE, HAPPY MOTORING

My dog van
By caninetrainer on 08/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture LT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Traded in my '99 Venture LS for the 03 LT. The cab space seems smaller and I miss the lumbar support. I do not like the universal front seat adjustments. I also do not like the digital odometer. It is hard for me to read. I also do not like the audio controls on the steering wheel. I do like the way it drives and handles the road. However, I wish the rear seat would fold like the Honda Odyssey. Also I think the automatic sliding door is on the wrong side. And why could they not put splash guards on this expensive vehicle? Also I have a hard time with closing the hood. It takes several tries.

great auto
By ronbo on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture LT AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

great auto delux model have 42000 on and going strong , never been back for any major problem . would recomend it to anyone

Great Van
By Charles Ring on 08/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The Venture is hands down the best van my wife and I have ever driven.The Dodge Mini Van we previously had serious problems.The paint and head liner fell off,body rattles,drive selector fell off,air conditioner vents will not stay on and the ride was harsh. The Venture by contrast rides very well,interior quality is outstanding,gas mileage is good,handling is superior to the Dodge,has built in sound proofing for a much quieter ride than the Dodge and has a much more livable and comfortable interior.In short,the Venture is superior in every way.

Venture is the best
By RJ on 08/07/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture LS AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We were so impressed with our first Venture we bought another one and kept the first. Have had no trouble with either vehicle. The first is a 1998.

Best mini van in the market
By Diego on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Warner Bros. Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is by far the best family vehicle I've ever owned.

DON'T BUY CHEVROLET
By JETAMIS on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Cargo Van Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

tHE POOREST FIT AND FISISH I HAVE EVER SEEN ON AN AUTOMOBILE. POOR BRAKES...HAD TO BE REPLACED AT 12000 MILES, POOR ENGINE IDLE...YOU NAME IT THIS CAR HAS A PROBLEM WITH IT. THE DEALERSHIP CAN NOT/WILL NOT REPAIR THE PROBLEM WITH ENGINE IDLE.

my van
By me myself and my van on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have my van about 2yrs and I still love driving it around. I have 4 full size teenager boys and one dog + one husband. We all fit in the our van very comfortable.

Service gets to see it alot
By Kristin68 on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Warner Bros. Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have to say when I first got the Venture, I was thrilled. It fit 8 people comfortably, the kids had room and entertainment. However, in 1 year I have had the brakes replaced and the rotors. The rotors cannot be turned on a Venture....strike one Then we had to get a new Hub Kit...the wheel bearing went....strike 2 Not sure I would get this one again. Expensive van and something we purchase as a safe reliable family vehicle.

My First Venture
By LIGram on 07/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture LT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Changing from a SUV was a bit of a challange but from the start, this vehicle was easy to enter, easy to operate and has plenty of room to take the entire family with us. One must for us is a vehicle that we can take out of state family members on tours of New York City and Ocean villages. Both are easily accomplished with our Venture. I love to shop and with the 3rd seats down can get about any furniture inside.