2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venture model:
Wonderful and fun to drive
By Rhonda on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Value Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I am a soccer mom and I spend a lot of time in my Venture. It is a great van for anyone with an active life.

DON'T buy a Venture!
By amaglotti on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I previously owned a 01 venture (and was happy with it) and traded it in for the next model up, only to find out GM totally stripped a lot of convenient features from the 03 ventures that were on my previous van,which was a cheaper model. I am totally dissatisfied with it and plan on trading it in on something else as soon as it is financially feasible. I also lost quite a bit of money on my trade-in because ventures don't hold their value. The only thing that seems to be consistent from 2 years ago is the air leaks under the dash, which has to have more foam put in at the dealership to keep the cold air out.

A Really Good Van!
By F Baldwin on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

No problems through 6,000 miles to date. Excellent performance, a very satisfactory Van.

Excellent
By Anna Feldman on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

It is an excellent vehicle and fun to drive. I generally bring 5 17-20 year old hockey players to their practice, and have plenty of room

Venture Stacks up to the competition
By Fred Beno on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned mini vans since 1992 and with three children purchasing another mini van was a no brainer.I test drove the Town & Country, the Windstar, the Oddessy and the venture. I had no real complaints with any of them but I felt with all the incentives from General motors the venture was the best bang for the buck.

Great for kids or drywall
By brushrrunabout on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Great for hauling kids or drywall. Will fit anything. Heated seat great and can fly by SUVs in the snow. Great milage for the size also. The DVD is great for long trips

Why I own a Venture
By Barbara Hoekstra on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I own a 1998 LS Chev Venture. I love it. The mileage is excellent and it is a joy to drive. Driving on long trips is a pleasure. I would buy another one in a few years if I decide to sell it.

New veh review
By Billk on 09/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle gets around very easily and is responsive to driver inputs.The acceleration is quite adequate for a vehicle of this size.Having driven a Windstar with a larger engine during my evaluation process, I find the smaller engine very adequate and the fuel economy offers a savings in fuel costs.

My Venture
By Saydee on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I haven't had any problems yet. Nice size, comfortable and runs well.

Great Van
By CHASA on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LT Entertainer Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Great for family with lots of room. great flexability for all family functions. Great choice of options for different needs.