2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venture model:
Don't buy this one!!
By dissatisfiedinMO on 12/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Although initially you will love the comfort and convenience of the Venture you will end up hating it. We replaced the brakes, bearings and mater computer chip (twice)! Now it is in the shop again because with a cracked cylinder head. Apparently leaking coolant since day we got it. Nothing but problems and Chevy does not care! With 2 small kids I need reliability not just comfort!

Wouldn't change much
By Wenchdawg on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We rented the Venture back in April to take a trip to Hershey, PA for vacation. I fell in love with it! I looked around at other minivans and found Chevy to be the best for what I was looking for.

2003 Venture Warner Bros
By JerryV on 11/17/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Warner Bros. Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

So far the 2003 Venture has been a very reliable and versatile vehicle. It is comfortable on long trips and the gas mileage is averaging around 21 miles per gal. I have used it for trips to the lumber yard to pick up lumber and materials and with all rears seats folding flat is makes it very easy to load.

cant beat it
By mr.STAGE on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I HAVE DRIVEN A LOT OF VANS, BUT THIS VAN HAS OUTDONE THEM ALL,

Great van
By copo on 10/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Warner Bros. Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This van drives like a car. Out of the other vans I drove this van gives more bang for the buck. It has good power,yet good gas mileage. I got the Warner Brother package for only $22,400.

Seating for 8
By novemberme on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Warner Bros. Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We have the WB edition. We have seating for 8. It's a solid vehicle. I am not blown away by it but I am not disappointed in it either. The third seat will fit three mid-sized kids. Don't bother putting a car seat back there if you need all the seating positions - it will take up two. The middle seating position in both rows only has a lap belt. It is also difficult to get the outer seats in the second row to pop forward to enter the back row. On the positive side, the van has great pickup - it doesn't lag even with the A/C. Cargo is good. Seating is confortable and the ride is smooth. Dual power doors are a nice bonus too.

1st vann owned lt fwd
By 1walt on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LT Entertainer Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

this is the first vann i have owned. i like driving it. with leather seats, it is easy getting in & out. we also like the heated seats and sitting up higher which provides better vision. 1walt

Love this van
By jcpmn on 10/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

The whole family loves this van! I originally decided on the Venture to use my GMCard dollars - I paid less than 22K. We had a 98 Venture that we were very satisfied with. I was happy that they had made several improvements - 2nd row lights, seat reclining is easier, cupholders are much better now. It seems minor, but I also like that the accessories stay on when you turn off the ignition until you open the door. We ended up with the towing pkg and DVD, which is great - the air compressor is really handy, DVD keeps the kids occupied. I've had no problems with it so far, but I haven't had it very long. I'll check back in in a couple years.

love it -great price
By Jan & Kathy on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Still getting acquainted with the long list of features. Wonderful ride, great sound system, very quiet inside. No kids...got it for the convenience and for traveling, and couldn't be more pleased so far. Dealership (Feldman/Novi) made buying a really positive experience.

Venture LS is Great!
By kellyhawkmark on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We replaced a 1998 Ford Windstar with a 2003 Chevy Venture and we couldn't be more pleased. Venture has lots of room for people because it seats 8 instead of 7. It's got less horsepower than Windstar, but it still seems to have the same amount of get-up-and-go. The features that come with the LS make the Venture a great value for the money. If you are in the market for a used vehicle, you can easily get into a Venture with alot of extras for less than you can get into an older Ford Windstar. Venture is comfortable, easy to drive, has a smooth ride and still has room for all of your stuff.