2003 Chevrolet Venture - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venture model:
Great Purchase as a used car
By djustice on 10/01/08 10:08 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture LT Entertainer Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 4th mini-van. Three Plymouth Voyagers were huge headaches. Purchased this vehicle used, new vans are out until the last of three daughters are out of college. The van is very comfortable with 8 passenger seating. The second row middle seat can be folded down to reveal cupholders and doubles as an armrest. Storage is great. Handles well and is very nice to drive. Our grandchildren love the DVD player. Great on vacations. About 24 MPG highway, loaded with people and luggage. At about 65,000 miles it required a transmission overhaul but was covered by my extended warranty. Have had some problems with drivers side power window. Overall we love this vehicle. Great buy as a used car.

1st vann owned lt fwd
By 1walt on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture LT Entertainer Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

this is the first vann i have owned. i like driving it. with leather seats, it is easy getting in & out. we also like the heated seats and sitting up higher which provides better vision. 1walt

Love this van
By jcpmn on 10/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture LT Entertainer Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The whole family loves this van! I originally decided on the Venture to use my GMCard dollars - I paid less than 22K. We had a 98 Venture that we were very satisfied with. I was happy that they had made several improvements - 2nd row lights, seat reclining is easier, cupholders are much better now. It seems minor, but I also like that the accessories stay on when you turn off the ignition until you open the door. We ended up with the towing pkg and DVD, which is great - the air compressor is really handy, DVD keeps the kids occupied. I've had no problems with it so far, but I haven't had it very long. I'll check back in in a couple years.

love it -great price
By Jan & Kathy on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture LT Entertainer Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Still getting acquainted with the long list of features. Wonderful ride, great sound system, very quiet inside. No kids...got it for the convenience and for traveling, and couldn't be more pleased so far. Dealership (Feldman/Novi) made buying a really positive experience.

Great Van
By CHASA on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Venture LT Entertainer Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Great for family with lots of room. great flexability for all family functions. Great choice of options for different needs.

Worst Vehicle I ever purchased
By John1111 on 11/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Venture LT Entertainer Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

They forgot to give us all the little extra like the netting for the back. We found stains on the chairs.