2002 Chevrolet Venture Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venture model:
Tested them all
By Jeff in Mtwc, WI on 05/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Of all the cars I drove, the Venture was the best. The van has a solid feel and great features for the entire family.

GOOD
By DAN GOODWIN on 05/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

I THINK THIS VEHICLE IS FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY TO USE AND OR DRIVE

I Love It
By djl6533 on 04/24/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I Bought the van in January and I am very pleased with it. Great gas mileage for a mini-van. I get about 27 miles to the gallon highway. Loaded with extras and not over priced.

Overall very good van
By Samir on 04/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Warner Bros. Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is our first minivan. My two young kids use to give us hard time getting into car seats until this van came into play. Now they sit in their car seats without any problem. Overall this van drives smoothly. My entire family loves it. We drive it every where. we have put 7000 miles in less than 5 months. I would recomend this van to anyone.

great minivan
By dandaman313 on 03/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great minivan. I have owned 2 other minivans and this is the best one by far. I have 4 children, and they are always comfortable.

Purchased in Vermont
By Judy on 03/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Warner Bros. AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We traded in a '97 Ford Expedition and I was expecting a drop in performance with the AWD vs. 4WD. My 2nd day with the Venture I got caught in an ice storm. It handles so much better than our Expedition that I am in shock. It even has more interior room than the Ford. Tri-mode audio is a God-send for our family and the remote sliding door helps at school dropoffs and on shopping trips with arms full of packages--no need to fish for keys. Most enjoyable vehicle I have ever owned.

Excellent Purchase
By Aqua Man on 03/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LS Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Great van! Best new vehicle purchase I have ever made. Convenient functions and great view of road.

Great vehicle for the money
By Grodrig3 on 03/18/02 12:50 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Warner Bros. Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent vehicle for the price. It comes fully loaded and the DVD player/Sound system with the wireless headphones is awesome. It keeps the kids entertained on longer trips.

Lemon 2x
By JPPP on 03/18/02 12:31 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Venture Minivan LT AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

First had a 2000 bad trans - lemon lawed it Currently my 5 month old 2002 Venture is in the shop for trans problems

Awesome MiniVan
By wbvan on 02/27/02 17:40 PM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Venture Minivan Warner Bros. Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Love the vehicle. Kids love the DVD, makes the long trips easier. Very comfortable. The eight seat option is great.