2001 Chevrolet Venture Consumer Review: My HoopTee

2001 Chevrolet Venture - Consumer Review

2001 Chevrolet Venture

My HoopTee
By Stas on

2001 Chevrolet Venture Value 4dr Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Bought her brand new and 10 yrs later still cant kill it. This van has never failed my family or me. Was my wife's daily driver for the first 7 yrs and has been the household beater since. Wiper motor, blower, suspension, steering wheel, radiator was replaced since new. Other than BASIC maintenance and upkeep, this van has been very affordable and worth every Penny spent when bought brand new from the dealer. The 6 cylinder engine is pretty powerful and starts up every single time. My children, now are older, are embarrassed by it but I still drive it daily. Whether it be to work, the mall, the shore, the dump, sporting events etc. It sure was a worthwhile investment from the onset. Thanks GM, I must have gotten a gem. : )

Cannot kill the engine. Maintenance behind at times and she just keeps going and going strong each and every day. Also my all time favorite feature would be that in this economy she really don't cost much to operate. Made it from NJ to the outerbanks on 1 tank of gas few years back. Made to Disney in 3. :

The only improvement I would make is to model every other car coming off the assembly lines after my hooptee. If all cars were as reliable as she, Americans would never buy another import again. She's lasted 10 years with me and I hope to god she last 10 more. You really cant improve perfection. Gem :)

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review