2001 Chevrolet Venture Consumer Review: Excellent Van

2001 Chevrolet Venture - Consumer Review

Excellent Van
By ILoveTheVenture on

2001 Chevrolet Venture Warner Bros. 4dr Ext Minivan w/ABE Seats (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this 2001 Venture with 71k miles on it. We put about 4k miles on it so far and no problems or loss of power despite the high mileage. I merge with 60+ mph highway every morning from a dead stop into heavy traffic with NO PROBLEM. Feels like a car with an impressive turning radius despite the elongated van body. Fits in normal parking spaces too (some big SUVs barely fit). 30 gallon gas tank and good (23mpg) gas mileage means fewer trips to the pump. Seats are top notch, suspension is soft but gives you enough road feel to keep you involved, runs quiet, holds more stuff than I can fill it with, and has a great entertainment system. I love it.

Great stereo for a family van. The VCR is great for 7 month old daughter who will be mesmerized by it before long. Can't stress enough how much more comfortable for driver and passenger this van is than any other. Engine has lots of power and don't forget - 74000 miles on it!

I'd like cruise controls on the steering wheel instead of on the same stick as turn signals and wipers. My wife's 2000 Chevy Malibu has same set up and it broke (there is a factory recall on it since so we were reimbursed). No problems so far, mind you.