2001 Chevrolet Venture - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venture model:
Buy American
By dmille909 on 07/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Venture LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Great van for price, roomy, great ride, awesome features.

GREAT FAMILY CAR
By teecee on 07/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Venture Warner Bros. 4dr Ext Minivan w/ABE Seats (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

THIS VAN IS GREAT FOR KIDS. IT COMES WITH FLIP DOWN SCREEN. THEY CAN WATCH MOVIES OR PLAY VIDEO GAMES. PLENTY OF ROOM. PLENTY OF "PEP" IN THE MOTOR AREA. GOOD LOOKING CAR! WORTH THE EXTRA MONEY (FROM THE REGULAR VENTURES).

Couldnt be happier
By VentureFan on 04/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Venture Warner Bros. 4dr Ext Minivan w/ABE Seats (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

We couldn't be happier with our venture. It gets great gas mileage for such a big vehicle. 27 hwy/21 city. It rides like a car and the kids love watching videos in it. It makes the long trips with 2 boys very pleasurable.

First Van - So far it's been Good Choice
By rjk from SF Bay on 04/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Venture Warner Bros. 4dr Ext Minivan w/ABE Seats (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Compared everything & narrowed down to this & Honda. The Chevy WB edition had much better bang for the buck. Only complaint is a squeaky door we never had with Honda or Nissan products. Still happy about our choice.

My 2001 Venture
By Heavy on 03/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2001 Chevrolet Venture LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this van new in 2001 and have been very pleased with it. I previously had a 96' Plymouth Van and would have to say that the ride in the Venture is far superior. The gas mileage is better as well. I now have 26,000 miles on it and have had no major problems. I did have a couple of minor problems right after I bought it which I and the dealer knew about prior to purchase. The dealer quickly took care of these minor problems. I would have to say that my dealer deserves an A+ rating.

Completle Satisfied
By Nasir Awan on 09/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Venture LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Best value for the Money, in this compatitive market place.Chevrolet service dealer net work is awesome. warranty is good,Roadside assistance always comes handy espacially when you lock your key in the van.My nexy vehicle will be 2002 model.

Great Van
By Cheesehauler on 07/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Venture Warner Bros. 4dr Ext Minivan w/ABE Seats (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is our second Venture and we will quite likely buy another. TONS of room, great gas milage, huge gas tank. Power sliding door is great and easy to use.

Good Job Chevrolet
By Kevin on 05/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Venture Warner Bros. 4dr Ext Minivan w/ABE Seats (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is our first van and Chevrolet. We are comming up to one year of ownership, no problems what so ever. Thats a first for us. The van has nice ride, good gas mileage and tons of useful gadgets. Onstar is a nice safety and security option. Given the high level of satifaction from the van and the dealer we will be buying another Cheverlot product from Mike Shaw in Denver.

A nice van
By lcabrera on 04/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Venture LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/ABC/ABF Package (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

The power doors, backup alarm and audio components make me very happy that I chose the LT edition. The Venture rides very smooth and gives reasonablly good gas mileage (~20 MPH average over the last 7000 miles) considering.

Worthy of Consideration
By paulc on 04/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2001 Chevrolet Venture Warner Bros. 4dr Ext Minivan w/ABE Seats (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Too bad to hear of some people's problems with this van. We've had ours almost a year now and over 8K miles with no problems at all. We are happy with its performance and features, very smooth with great handling.Great gas mileage, not the most powerful 6 cyl. mini-van engine available but good enough.