2000 Chevrolet Venture Consumer Review: Lemon Hall-of-Fame!!

2000 Chevrolet Venture - Consumer Review

2000 Chevrolet Venture

Value Passenger Minivan (3.4L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Lemon Hall-of-Fame!!
By andslat on

2000 Chevrolet Venture Value 4dr Minivan

Well all I have to say is...RUN! Do not buy this vehicle! We bought this vehicle brand-new & we bought it because of the 0%/60mos finacing offered by GMAC. Next time I would suck up the interest and buy foreign, or at least anything but GM! Intake manifold is the latest & greatest of our problems..awaiting final estimate! Many electrical problems, poor fuel mileage, rear hatch handle broke, rear windshield fluid replaced several times, cup-holders broken, etc. I am a "religious upkeep snob" on cars & take great care of my vehicles, but it doesn't matter in this case because GM's major engineering flaws. If you claim to love this vehicle...just wait, your day will come! BIG MISTAKE!

Van does look nice from the exterior...but so what if it is falling apart under the hood! A nice exterior won't matter then!

Where do I start?! I am not trying to be sarcastic, but very honest. This van is a ticking-time bomb & I want it out of my garage pronto! I have owned 4 new vehicles & this one frustrates me the most! There are so many problems! Why would GM continue to manufacture products with major failures?

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review