Gotta have the Warner Bros option
By soccerdad on
2000 Chevrolet Venture Warner Brothers 4dr Ext Minivan
Still not sure how I ended up with an American made vehicle after owning many imports that did not give me any reason to change my ways. The 0% 60 month financing was the back breaker because no import vans offered even close to that back in 2000. The 2-3-2 modular seating is a great feature for our family of 5. We can still get everyone in and have tons of room in back for those long trips. The Warner Brothers video player has performed flawlessly and has made the aforementioned trips a breeze for adults and children. It has been quite hard recently to find a vehicle that has the same amenities while retaining the value that we have in this minivan.
Favorite Features
The separate modular seating arrangements in the 2-3-2 passenger configuration is great for a family of five. The video player is a mobile home theater and incredible babysitter. The power sliding door is a must have from now on.
Suggested Improvements
Center console between seats for video/DVD storage and cupholders!!! I bought a fantastic one at Wal-Mart for $20 that was a perfect fit and has been unbelievably convenient.