1998 Chevrolet Venture - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Venture model:
Excellent Vehicle!!
By Lori on 06/01/09 05:05 AM (PDT)

1998 Chevrolet Venture LS 3dr Minivan

Absolutely Excellent vehicle! Bought it with about 50,000 miles on and it now has 198,000 and drives just well as it did when I first bought it. I have beat the crud out of this van with three kids in hockey and multiple other activities. My job requires heavy loads to be transported here and there. Kids, now teenagers, have given it a beating, and it just keeps on going and going! Basic maintenance, other than the window motors going out on a couple of occasions. It runs out so smooth, can't even hear or feel when it's on. We're pushing for another 100k??!!!

I love my Venture
By pandama on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Chevrolet Venture LS 3dr Minivan

Original owner who will cry when it drives away with new owner. Touring suspension added and well worth the extra $. Good gas mileage for a minivan. Very reliable engine, power train. Minor complaints for electrical components, but I would definitely buy again if in the market for minivan (like when I have grandkids maybe?). Selling only because of long commute and high gas prices in Calif. Bought a Toyota Corolla and hope I love it as much as I love my Venture!

Chevy venture van
By airplane on 09/06/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1998 Chevrolet Venture LS 3dr Minivan

this van i have had has been somewhat reliable but from now on i would not buy anything but honda or toyota unless they really made american cars more reliable.