2008 Chevrolet Uplander Consumer Review: Automotive Atrocity

2008 Chevrolet Uplander - Consumer Review

LT Passenger Minivan (3.9L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Automotive Atrocity
By Steve on

2008 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle is an embarrassment to GM. It's hard to believe it comes from the same company that brought us the Corvette. Interior design and utility is horrific. I have 2 kids, both in car seats. My kids have no leg room at all. I literally cannot use the 3rd row, as there is no way to get to it. Try hanging a jacket on the hook! You can't reach the hook from the sliding door, and you have to CRAWL INTO THE BACK to reach it from the rear! Ours has a roof console that I've hit my head on many times. This car is a real head-scratcher, and I wonder how it was ever cleared by GM for public consumption. It clearly was not evaluated for everyday usability by families before its release.

On-star, engine is good on highway, reliable, mechanically sound vehicle, decent fuel economy.

GM made the ultimate improvement by scrapping this vehicle. I used to like Chevy, but this vehicle is so bad that I will probably never buy a Chevy again.
By grasstango
on 04/15/13 23:00 PM (PDT)

Dude the vette is a car!!!! how can you compare an uplander to vette?