2007 Chevrolet Uplander Consumer Review: Uplander is Awesome!

2007 Chevrolet Uplander - Consumer Review

LS Passenger Minivan (3.9L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Uplander is Awesome!
By Donnie on

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I bought this used van back in March and love it! It had about 46650 miles on it, but drove and felt like a brand new vehicle. We traded a 1998 Chevy Venture. While the Uplander looks somewhat similar to the Venture, it rocks with it's vast improvements, especially the 240 horses of raw unadulterated power! Has great punch to pass at highway speeds. Van is much more quiet than its predecessor. It is an LS model with many standard features. Great factory Stereo! I proceeded to flush out the Dex-Cool antifreeze and replace with universal 5 year coolant. Dex-Cool coolant causes major problems! I took and flushed mine 2nd day I had it to protect cooling system.

Favorite Features

Looks Great inside and out. Comfortable soft ride. Awesome factory stereo CD/MP3 player. Great Power! Very easy access oil filter. Right beside oil pan. Awesome paint job. Wood grain on dash and doors. 17 inch wheels Sits up higher than any other minivan except for Chevy Astro- Van.

Suggested Improvements

Second row seats may be slightly uncomfortable to some. 12 volt power supply is in an odd place on the very bottom center of the instrument panel under the cubby hole. Would have never found if had not searched. Get rid of the Dex-Cool. It eats away at gaskets and waterpumps. My last van had it