The Uplander is a good vehicle
By BadBender on
2007 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/1LT (3.9L 6cyl 4A)
I have had this vehicle for over 2 months now. It drives very well, handles curves great and the stabilitrak does wonders when you hit a puddle on the side of the road. Is rides real smooth, you hardly feel the usual bumbps in the road. The standard DVD player is worth every penny as it keeps the kids quiet. Mine is a XLT with convience package so the rear assist has saved us from backing into stuff. The wife likes the hands free phone/on star feature, she can make calls with out fumbling with a cell phone. Have not had any problems with this vehicle as of yet. It drives well, gets good gas mileage and is exactly what we were looking for, a nive van for the family.
Favorite Features
Rear parking assist, beeps and lights up depending on howlose you are too something. Standard DVD player. I thought this was wasteful at first but it keeps the kids quiet for the entire ride, well worth the cost. Remote Start, can heat or cool van before you enter it. Very nice!
Suggested Improvements
Have the 2nd row seats move back more. I am a tall man and need the space to drive so the poor soul behind me has their legs smashed. Make the owners manual specific to the type of van. When trying to figure out the features of my new ride I had to constantly check that it was my model.