Big Blue
By henry hopkins on
2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)
I am having a great time driving my Uplander. It rides well and has great gas mileage. I take my daughter to school everyday and she loves it. Her favorite feature are the dual temperature vents in the back of the van. She enjoys sitting on the back bench of the van. The van feels great on the road. It is heavy and handles well. I love the visibility aspect. The engine is very smooth. I also like the manual sliding door. I would tell anyone, don't believe the negative talk about this vehicle. This is an excellent family vehicle that is great to drive! I can't wait to go on road trips!!
Favorite Features
The engine runs smoothly. The air condition and heat blow very well. I am enjoying the big steering wheel. The thing that I like the most is the visibility. The windshield is huge and I am able to see very well. Also, the windshield is not tinted, which I love!
Suggested Improvements
The only improvement that I can think of is having the vents be able to move further upward. I am tall, and would like the front air vents to move maybe 2 more inches upward.