2007 Chevrolet Uplander - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Uplander model:
The good and bad
By ecurts on 03/03/07 10:16 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/2LT (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Just purchased this vehicle. Drove 2000 miles to FL, and was overall very well satisfied. Fuel econonomy 25- 26, with full load of luggage and 4 adult pass. Ride was very comfortable, better than the Camry I prev. owned. Only complaints were, needed longer armrest for passenger side up front. Arm rest for drivers side OK. Difficulty trying to get in 3rd row seating. Liked the exterior design which was not the typical minivan look. Don't know why this van hasn't been given a better review from the experts, based on my experience so far.

Uplander its a great option!
By Roger M. on 02/08/07 12:26 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I did a full research about this segment. It's true other cars, especially Japanese, have great "expert reviews", but how can you trust a website that its endorsed and have ads of this cars? After checking included accesories and of course prices, and asking real people about their experiences, we decide it for the Uplander, obviously the intention for this car it's to be used as a familiy car and to enjoy it on long trips. The day after we purchased the Uplander, (by the way Red its the best color), we made a 400 miles trip, 2 adults, 2 kids and a lot of luggage.Great ride not a problem, in general terms it's a great car, nice power a lot of safety features and full equipment.

Bob's Review
By Bob Horgos on 01/11/07 13:34 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/2LT (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Having minivans for the last 8yrs, this one is just another in a long line of vans. So far though we like the ride with larger wheels it feels smoother and quieter. With the dvd in the middle the driver no longer has control of the machine and that is good, not such a distraction. The only thing we would like to have is a power tailgate, which chevy does not offer. The lighter color looks nice, but shows dirt more, and will need washed more often. We have captains chairs in the middle, which are fixed not removeable, the jury is still out on this, as we haven't had to remove them or not yet. Our last van we took them out once in 4yrs. Overall we are happy with our new van.

My first new van
By Regular Van on 01/01/07 13:55 PM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

In spite of some less than glowing reviews by the experts I noted that consumers seemed to be quite impressed with this unit. I purchased it just before Xmas so made a 500 mile trip to Northern Sask to break it in. My wife and I were impressed with the ride, it felt more like a caddy. I set the cruise at 130 most of the time and it just purred along. I work summers in construction so require a more SUV type vehicle as well. I believe that I got this vehicle for much less cost than any Asian brand so highly rated. It has a 3.9 V6, ABS, remote start, tinted windows, 160,000 Powertrain warranty, OnStar, free road assistance, power windows and locks at a cost of $22,000.

New standard 3.9 liter engine has power!
By MikeLaw on 10/07/06 09:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

The new standard engine has a lot more power to it, worth the small loss of mileage, which still is good for a minivan. A lot of space, 120 cu ft of cargo with seats down. Comfort is excellent, and safety looks to be very good a 5 stars (frontal) and 4 stars (Side) They don't sell well so you can get a great price,under 20,000 with 4 wheel antilock DISC brakes standard.

Greatest Van I've Ever Driven
By Darlene Di Masi on 09/18/06 08:24 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Greatest van I've ever driven. The comfort of the seats is awesome. The van handles just like a car. In fact, sometimes you really forget it's a van. It's a smooth ride whether in sunshine, or the rain. Traction is great. Great seats, supports the back, comfort for long legs, and it is just right. Great if one has kids, or just alone, and carry a lot of things. You don't even notice the things that you carry because of the roominess of the van. I love it, and will get another one when it is time to trade in if it is just as comfortable, and has the assets that this one has.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.