Used 2007 Chevrolet Uplander Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Uplander - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Uplander model:

Don't Buy GM/Chevy
By Kristy

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Battery keeps going dead for no apparent reason, dealership can't figure out the reason, and I am stuck paying a note on something I can't drive. Apparently its "rocket science" nobody can figure out what the problem is, and they don't care.

None

uplander gas gauge/sliding door problems
By dawn

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Help!Just purchased a few months ago-this car has been in the shop 6 times for the gas gauge-it floats- never gives the exact amount of gas you have. I called gm they said it is this cars issue not defect! They dont know how to fix it-I am just stuck with it like that!The sliding doors close then pop back open!

Have a recall for gas gauge!Fix door issues!

Uplander is Awesome!
By Donnie

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I bought this used van back in March and love it! It had about 46650 miles on it, but drove and felt like a brand new vehicle. We traded a 1998 Chevy Venture. While the Uplander looks somewhat similar to the Venture, it rocks with it's vast improvements, especially the 240 horses of raw unadulterated power! Has great punch to pass at highway speeds. Van is much more quiet than its predecessor. It is an LS model with many standard features. Great factory Stereo! I proceeded to flush out the Dex-Cool antifreeze and replace with universal 5 year coolant. Dex-Cool coolant causes major problems! I took and flushed mine 2nd day I had it to protect cooling system.

Looks Great inside and out. Comfortable soft ride. Awesome factory stereo CD/MP3 player. Great Power! Very easy access oil filter. Right beside oil pan. Awesome paint job. Wood grain on dash and doors. 17 inch wheels Sits up higher than any other minivan except for Chevy Astro- Van.

Second row seats may be slightly uncomfortable to some. 12 volt power supply is in an odd place on the very bottom center of the instrument panel under the cubby hole. Would have never found if had not searched. Get rid of the Dex-Cool. It eats away at gaskets and waterpumps. My last van had it

Awful, awful, awful!
By Shannon

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I hate my vehicle. I started out loving it, until it was in the shop within a month. My rear hatch continuously rattles in the cold, and was told on the phone by GM head office that because they fixed 2 different items on it it may no longer be under warranty. If they would have fixed it right the first time is my argument. After 35,000kms my rotors were shot. They machined them and flipped them, and now after 70,000kms They need complete replacement. GM said that if they can machine them they will, but if they can't they will replace them. Mine were machineable, so I got fewer kilometres than if they were replaced. Not to mention the oil leaks, and the constant door adjustments. Run

How high you sit.

Brake rotors, oil system, door system, cooling system, windshield wiper system.

A must have for me
By Ashephoenix

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/1LT (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I am not a Chevy person I have never been that impressed with the vehicles they make but when I went to find a vehicle for my family of five I fell in love with this one. We do have some problems with the door but ours will tell us if the doors are still open so we can close them. We do not have the automatic doors since many vehicles have problems with the motors going out and we did not want to have to deal with that. I hit a deer today front end damage was minimal and I walked away safe and sound, I was very impressed. I love my SV and would recommend this to anyone who wants a decent vehicle for the price. We do not have any special features and got ours for 16,900. Great deal.

The comfort, hauling capacity, sleek design. Don't feel so much like a typical soccer mom.

The middle row of seats could stand some improvement on comfort. Reinforce the door latches to make them stronger.

• SUV