Used 2007 Chevrolet Uplander Consumer Reviews - 49 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Uplander - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Uplander model:

Fantastic Van!
By ChevyFam09

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

We bought this van when our 4th child was on the way. Fantastic vehicle... literally NEVER had any major issue with it. The door sensor on the back sliding door can be a little "over sensitive", but we just keep the front door open til its closed. Better over sensitive with all the little fingers than under! We bought it used. the kids adore the DVD player (as do we!!) and they seem to have lots of room! When we have company, we have fit 3 car seats/boosters side by side on the back bench. Its tight, but they fit. I drive 40 min expressway each way every day and only use about 1/2 to 3/4 tank in a week!! Great van. You have created a Chevy-loving family for sure with this one.

DVD player, auto rear doors, roof rack , easy fold-down rear seats (we moved an oven!), very comfortable, love the nose on the van. it looks more like an SUV which made my husband happy!

Don't change a thing, its fantastic

It's the 5th time to visit dealer
By Tiejun

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

After about 1 year, the front left signal light was dead. Soon after that, one of the remote was low at battery. The "fixed" remote was found low at batter 1 month later. After 2.5 years, the front left signal light was dead again. I had a couple of times that after I park and lock the van, the parking lights (2 front yellow and two rear red) were on, even though I turned off the lights. Today, I drove to work, and it refused to start again. I have to call roadside assistant.

Gas mileage.

Electrical parts and control

Big Blue
By henry hopkins

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I am having a great time driving my Uplander. It rides well and has great gas mileage. I take my daughter to school everyday and she loves it. Her favorite feature are the dual temperature vents in the back of the van. She enjoys sitting on the back bench of the van. The van feels great on the road. It is heavy and handles well. I love the visibility aspect. The engine is very smooth. I also like the manual sliding door. I would tell anyone, don't believe the negative talk about this vehicle. This is an excellent family vehicle that is great to drive! I can't wait to go on road trips!!

The engine runs smoothly. The air condition and heat blow very well. I am enjoying the big steering wheel. The thing that I like the most is the visibility. The windshield is huge and I am able to see very well. Also, the windshield is not tinted, which I love!

The only improvement that I can think of is having the vents be able to move further upward. I am tall, and would like the front air vents to move maybe 2 more inches upward.

Piece of Junk
By Joe B.

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I can't believe this thing. At 28k the glove box door completely falls off. At 37,000 the rear A/C line completely rots away. At 41000 both front hub assemblies need to be replaced. The gas gauge never worked right from day 1. Very poor quality. Engine and tranny have held up so far but I'm getting rid of it. Chevy should be ashamed to put out such junk.

Looks. Strong engine.

Improve the quality of your cars!

POWER DOORS RESOLVED
By jake

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/2LT (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

The rubber lining an the inside of the door, the seal is blocking the sensor. You will see that the rubber is too big and has a bunch of holes in it from the door hitting it. When the door hits it, it opens back up. All i did was tape the rubber away from the door, then it closes just fine!

Power