2007 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Uplander model:
It is what it is
By rob5001 on 04/08/14 16:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LS Fleet 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

It is a terrible car, Contantly overheats, Even in freezing weather. Radio is nice, But doors dont work at all. I do not recommend this car.

Junk - as expected
By dab6 on 08/09/13 09:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

So far (in one year), the sliders don't work right, the amber lights melted the front fascia, it misses at idle, the traction control light comes on all the time, the body electrical harness plug leaks and shorts, rear pull strap broke off, the windshield drain floods the interior of the car when it rains, the front wheel bearings went out, the steering messes up (traction control), the rear quarter panel windows don't open, the rear shocks went bad, leveling air pump doesn't work, stabilizer bushings went bad, and makes clunking at low speed. Oh, and the rear hatch is rusting. I have not had one of these problems with my 2003 Toyota, which has 3x the mileage.

Worst Car Ever....
By leola30 on 02/13/13 08:12 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car in January 2011 and it has giving me nothing but trouble since. First, The sliding door went. Then, the when it rained the heat and the windows wouldn't work. Then the gas gouge was broke because It will say it had a half tank of gas then the car would stop and it would be because theres no gas...Then the Glove box broke off. And then I woke up and the car is not starting. The car has went completely hay wire....The car might look nice but It is a piece of junk.

Lemon Alert
By dadenska on 08/15/12 00:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

We bought this 2007 Chevy Uplander used from a dealership. We've had nothing but trouble with it since we bought it. The doors were the first to go. Then the hub bearings. The computer board had to be replaced. Glove compartment broke off after a few weeks. The interior leather is cracked on driver's side arm rest. We've spent thousands since we've gotten it on repairs. Can't wait to trade it in. Buyers beware. This has been our nightmare vehicle. I'll never buy another Chevy again based solely on this van's poor performance.

Good Van
By pleased3 on 06/24/11 20:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/2LT (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Overall this is a good van, much better than the piece of garbage caravan we used to have. The only real issue we have had is the rear wiper motor seems to have a mind of its own. All other issues are cosmetic accidents that will happen to any van that is used by a family of 5 (ie dings from bicycles, cracked bumper, cosmetic things). Fun to drive, no mechanical issues at 145,000kms, runs well, better on fuel than any other van we have owned. Could have better build quality, but for what we paid for it, it excellent.

Lemon uplander
By doc olds on 11/23/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Very poor vehicle from Chevy only 8 months of reliability and all down hill from the (uplander) from the vent cover in the top of the head liner falling off all the time to glove box breaking off when opening it to no heat in the back of car to all major thing going under the hood like I said (very poor uplander)

Chevy Uplander - Hate it!
By Bryan on 11/17/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I have the LS version thinking it was pretty nice. I thought it would at least have armrests on the 2nd row, and ya know how all other minivans had handles on the passenger side, and sometimes on the rear? Well, the uplander (I mean Downloader) does not. I hate it! Can't wait for the lease 2 be up!

Fantastic Van!
By ChevyFam09 on 11/01/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

We bought this van when our 4th child was on the way. Fantastic vehicle... literally NEVER had any major issue with it. The door sensor on the back sliding door can be a little "over sensitive", but we just keep the front door open til its closed. Better over sensitive with all the little fingers than under! We bought it used. the kids adore the DVD player (as do we!!) and they seem to have lots of room! When we have company, we have fit 3 car seats/boosters side by side on the back bench. Its tight, but they fit. I drive 40 min expressway each way every day and only use about 1/2 to 3/4 tank in a week!! Great van. You have created a Chevy-loving family for sure with this one.

It's the 5th time to visit dealer
By Tiejun on 05/25/10 10:18 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

After about 1 year, the front left signal light was dead. Soon after that, one of the remote was low at battery. The "fixed" remote was found low at batter 1 month later. After 2.5 years, the front left signal light was dead again. I had a couple of times that after I park and lock the van, the parking lights (2 front yellow and two rear red) were on, even though I turned off the lights. Today, I drove to work, and it refused to start again. I have to call roadside assistant.

Big Blue
By henry hopkins on 04/16/10 07:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander Minivan LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I am having a great time driving my Uplander. It rides well and has great gas mileage. I take my daughter to school everyday and she loves it. Her favorite feature are the dual temperature vents in the back of the van. She enjoys sitting on the back bench of the van. The van feels great on the road. It is heavy and handles well. I love the visibility aspect. The engine is very smooth. I also like the manual sliding door. I would tell anyone, don't believe the negative talk about this vehicle. This is an excellent family vehicle that is great to drive! I can't wait to go on road trips!!

1 2 3 4 5 next »

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.