Used 2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Uplander - Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Uplander

View reviews for a specific Uplander model:

Junk - as expected
By dab6

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

So far (in one year), the sliders don't work right, the amber lights melted the front fascia, it misses at idle, the traction control light comes on all the time, the body electrical harness plug leaks and shorts, rear pull strap broke off, the windshield drain floods the interior of the car when it rains, the front wheel bearings went out, the steering messes up (traction control), the rear quarter panel windows don't open, the rear shocks went bad, leveling air pump doesn't work, stabilizer bushings went bad, and makes clunking at low speed. Oh, and the rear hatch is rusting. I have not had one of these problems with my 2003 Toyota, which has 3x the mileage.

Suggested Improvements

GM's problem is their culture. Make it really cheap, but try to make it look good. Instead, they need to focus on quality. Spend a little more money where it is needed to produce a product that will last. I can't believe they tricked me into thinking that maybe they finally got their act together. I know if i bought a new car off the lot right now, it would be the same old problems, because the issue is systemic to GM, not the specific model.

Worst Car Ever....
By leola30

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car in January 2011 and it has giving me nothing but trouble since. First, The sliding door went. Then, the when it rained the heat and the windows wouldn't work. Then the gas gouge was broke because It will say it had a half tank of gas then the car would stop and it would be because theres no gas...Then the Glove box broke off. And then I woke up and the car is not starting. The car has went completely hay wire....The car might look nice but It is a piece of junk.

Suggested Improvements

Everything....

Lemon Alert
By dadenska

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

We bought this 2007 Chevy Uplander used from a dealership. We've had nothing but trouble with it since we bought it. The doors were the first to go. Then the hub bearings. The computer board had to be replaced. Glove compartment broke off after a few weeks. The interior leather is cracked on driver's side arm rest. We've spent thousands since we've gotten it on repairs. Can't wait to trade it in. Buyers beware. This has been our nightmare vehicle. I'll never buy another Chevy again based solely on this van's poor performance.

Lemon uplander
By doc olds

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Very poor vehicle from Chevy only 8 months of reliability and all down hill from the (uplander) from the vent cover in the top of the head liner falling off all the time to glove box breaking off when opening it to no heat in the back of car to all major thing going under the hood like I said (very poor uplander)

Favorite Features

none

Suggested Improvements

start building real cars again take pride in your work GM

Fantastic Van!
By ChevyFam09

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

We bought this van when our 4th child was on the way. Fantastic vehicle... literally NEVER had any major issue with it. The door sensor on the back sliding door can be a little "over sensitive", but we just keep the front door open til its closed. Better over sensitive with all the little fingers than under! We bought it used. the kids adore the DVD player (as do we!!) and they seem to have lots of room! When we have company, we have fit 3 car seats/boosters side by side on the back bench. Its tight, but they fit. I drive 40 min expressway each way every day and only use about 1/2 to 3/4 tank in a week!! Great van. You have created a Chevy-loving family for sure with this one.

Favorite Features

DVD player, auto rear doors, roof rack , easy fold-down rear seats (we moved an oven!), very comfortable, love the nose on the van. it looks more like an SUV which made my husband happy!

Suggested Improvements

Don't change a thing, its fantastic