2007 Chevrolet Uplander - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Uplander model:
Junk - as expected
By dab6 on 08/09/13 09:19 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

So far (in one year), the sliders don't work right, the amber lights melted the front fascia, it misses at idle, the traction control light comes on all the time, the body electrical harness plug leaks and shorts, rear pull strap broke off, the windshield drain floods the interior of the car when it rains, the front wheel bearings went out, the steering messes up (traction control), the rear quarter panel windows don't open, the rear shocks went bad, leveling air pump doesn't work, stabilizer bushings went bad, and makes clunking at low speed. Oh, and the rear hatch is rusting. I have not had one of these problems with my 2003 Toyota, which has 3x the mileage.

Worst Car Ever....
By leola30 on 02/13/13 08:12 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car in January 2011 and it has giving me nothing but trouble since. First, The sliding door went. Then, the when it rained the heat and the windows wouldn't work. Then the gas gouge was broke because It will say it had a half tank of gas then the car would stop and it would be because theres no gas...Then the Glove box broke off. And then I woke up and the car is not starting. The car has went completely hay wire....The car might look nice but It is a piece of junk.

Lemon Alert
By dadenska on 08/15/12 00:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

We bought this 2007 Chevy Uplander used from a dealership. We've had nothing but trouble with it since we bought it. The doors were the first to go. Then the hub bearings. The computer board had to be replaced. Glove compartment broke off after a few weeks. The interior leather is cracked on driver's side arm rest. We've spent thousands since we've gotten it on repairs. Can't wait to trade it in. Buyers beware. This has been our nightmare vehicle. I'll never buy another Chevy again based solely on this van's poor performance.

Lemon uplander
By doc olds on 11/23/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Very poor vehicle from Chevy only 8 months of reliability and all down hill from the (uplander) from the vent cover in the top of the head liner falling off all the time to glove box breaking off when opening it to no heat in the back of car to all major thing going under the hood like I said (very poor uplander)

Fantastic Van!
By ChevyFam09 on 11/01/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

We bought this van when our 4th child was on the way. Fantastic vehicle... literally NEVER had any major issue with it. The door sensor on the back sliding door can be a little "over sensitive", but we just keep the front door open til its closed. Better over sensitive with all the little fingers than under! We bought it used. the kids adore the DVD player (as do we!!) and they seem to have lots of room! When we have company, we have fit 3 car seats/boosters side by side on the back bench. Its tight, but they fit. I drive 40 min expressway each way every day and only use about 1/2 to 3/4 tank in a week!! Great van. You have created a Chevy-loving family for sure with this one.

It's the 5th time to visit dealer
By Tiejun on 05/25/10 10:18 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

After about 1 year, the front left signal light was dead. Soon after that, one of the remote was low at battery. The "fixed" remote was found low at batter 1 month later. After 2.5 years, the front left signal light was dead again. I had a couple of times that after I park and lock the van, the parking lights (2 front yellow and two rear red) were on, even though I turned off the lights. Today, I drove to work, and it refused to start again. I have to call roadside assistant.

Poor vehicle
By drewpey on 07/15/09 12:39 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I rented one with 40k miles, and drove it 3 days before returning it to the rental store. Highway driving is horrible, the cabin is so loud that there is no chance of anyone in the second row of seats hearing the driver unless you are under 30mph or yelling. At 60+ mph even the passenger needs to speak very loudly so the driver can hear. You can hear and feel every bump in the road, it's quite sad. We had trouble with both sliding doors. Eventually one of the sliding doors did not shut properly, and when we reopened it, it fell off the track. The dealership seemed unsurprised and just asked us to return it for another. Very cheaply made vehicle!

I have you all Beat!!!!!!
By Brian on 07/01/09 07:03 AM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

From what I have read many people are having issues with their sliding doors and gas gauge. I too thing the gas gauge is useless. This morning as my wife put 1 of my 3 kids into the car and went to close the drivers side sliding door IT COMPLETELY FELL OFF AND HIT MY SON IN THE SIDE OF THE HEAD.

Don't Buy GM/Chevy
By Kristy on 05/12/09 15:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Battery keeps going dead for no apparent reason, dealership can't figure out the reason, and I am stuck paying a note on something I can't drive. Apparently its "rocket science" nobody can figure out what the problem is, and they don't care.

uplander gas gauge/sliding door problems
By dawn on 05/12/09 15:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Help!Just purchased a few months ago-this car has been in the shop 6 times for the gas gauge-it floats- never gives the exact amount of gas you have. I called gm they said it is this cars issue not defect! They dont know how to fix it-I am just stuck with it like that!The sliding doors close then pop back open!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.