2006 Chevrolet Uplander 3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic w/3LT, PhatNoise Media Player Consumer Review - Unhappy

2006 Chevrolet Uplander - Consumer Review

LT Passenger Minivan (3.5L V6 4-speed Automatic w/3LT, PhatNoise Media Player)

Unhappy
By Martha on

2006 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/3LT, PhatNoise Media Player (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Ever since I purchased the vehicle I have had problems, first was the automatic doors. For any minor hit on the doors like when going to the market you know how people don't care and they hit your car with the shopping carts. When I turn the car on it doesn't turn on it makes a sound like when the starter gets stuck. It doesn't start until I try for a couple of times before it starts again. I have taken it to the shop several times and i am told nothing is wrong that it is normal for that to happen. I purchased a new vehicle so that I did not have to worry but that has not been true. I wish I would have been smarter and read reviews before making my purchase.

Favorite Features

It is a Chevy and I support American made vehicles, I also own a 2006 Chevy Siverado and its the best!

Suggested Improvements

Have the issue of the starter fixed. And have the automatic doors not to be too sensitive.