Not worth the price Chevy is charging.
By Breezyww on
2006 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
This van doesn't have enough power to merge quickly onto the highway. The captain chairs don't have armrests and not enough room from the edge of the seat to the side wall. The air vents are hard to direct the air to blow directly on the driver. The third row bench doesn't stow away and almost impossible to remove and put back in, as a woman I can't do it alone. There isn't enough room behind the third row for all of my groceries and I have to stack them on the third row seat. Too many blind spots, especially for short drivers and when the the third row seats are up. This alone has caused me to be in 5 near accidents in 6 weeks.The DVD play skipped on our last trip w/ an new DVD in it.
Favorite Features
Turns corners nicely. Back sensors come in handy, seeing how you can't see visually because of the van's design. The extra gadets are nice, if you can figure out how to work them.
Suggested Improvements
Add arms and more space around the captain chairs. Lessen blind spots. More power on take off. Re-write the owner's manual to better explain how to use the gadets.