2006 Chevrolet Uplander Consumer Review: Love my Van!

2006 Chevrolet Uplander - Consumer Review

Love my Van!
By MaryQ on

2006 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/3LT, PhatNoise Media Player (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my uplander new off the lot. Researched this van before I bought it. I think I knew more than the sales person! I have had no major repairs done. Any repairs were under warranty and have since purchased an extended warranty to last a few more years. I would recommend this van to anyone. My 5 grandkids love to ride with me. The DVD player is great. They watch movies and also play video games. I have driven it from FL to OH three times and felt safe and comfortable each time. Handles well in rain. Plenty of storage space. ONLY drawback is the leg room up front for my husband. But I am the primary driver so not a problem. Need a nice van? Get this one.

Favorite Features

The look. Not your typical mini van. I refuse to call it a mini van! The DVD player for the kids. Great!

Suggested Improvements

The front leg room could be more, but would compromise the second row. The arm rests up front could be longer and there should be some on the outside of the middle row seats too.