How many times do you have to fix it?
By unhappy on
2006 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I really like this crossover, but things brake down on my uplander when least expected and how many times it needs to be "fixed". My wheel bearings, handle for the hatchback door broke costing me almost $60.00. Oh don't get me started on the brakes, I have no clue how much money I forked over cause the braking system. Shoddy, and no one seems to know how to fix it. The engine runs fine. It is everything else that is pain in the rear. Sliding doors won't lock or close correctly or even work with the fob! The back wiper motor died at the first snow fall, because rear wiper switch located on left side steering, where frozen fingers touch and turn on and not realize it. Windshield is problem to fix.
Favorite Features
i love the design, and i love driving it when not in the shop! I like the dash board everything is right there, maybe that's the problem tho, ya'll tried to put too much into it not on the designs of the inside. I mean really you have to take off the hood to install new windshield!
Suggested Improvements
Fire the people who make parts to brake down every 4-6 months! your wheel bearing and brakes system seem to be the problem. And I am in trouble if ABS light turns on between 45-65 degrees I live in the mountains! work on your cup holders too! and ur sliding doors other than that you'd have a good van!