2006 Chevrolet Uplander - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Uplander model:
A great vacation van
By mm on 07/16/06 06:44 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/2LT (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I like the dash layout, son loves the DVD player. It keeps him entertained for hours. Love the power doors. Real handy if hands are full. Great safety features like abs/traction control, antiskid control, side airbags. OnStar is great.

Excellent Sport van
By Orich on 06/19/06 10:38 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/2LT (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We needed a bigger car for our expanding family, so we broke down and decided on a mini-van. After researhing many brands, we came across the Uplander. At first look, we thought it was an SUV. This made us feel better about buying a mini-van. When we went to the dealer to see one in person, we were more than impressed with the features of the Uplander. It didn't take long after that before we went ahead and bought one. We love it!

Top of the Line
By Satisified on 05/31/06 04:47 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/3LT, PhatNoise Media Player (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Our family was getting larger and much busier. We bought the Uplander and it has been the best decision that we could have made. My children love to drive in the new van due to the dvd player and they have more room. It is stylish and sporty, without the feeling of being "old". I would definetly buy it again if the chance arises.

A Pleasant Surprise
By toni on 04/24/06 13:05 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I wasn't expecting such a smooth ride and decent gas mileage when we purchased this vehicle. We had it packed up with 5 people for a couple of road trips and were comfortable.

Fun to drive, reliable from day one.
By bernie on 04/17/06 11:28 AM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

From the day I picked it up to the present day I have enjoyed and depended on this vehicle. Made several trips to Florida non stop 1000 miles one way. The fuel averages overall 25.9 miles per gallon.

Great Car
By Rick on 04/15/06 12:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/2LT (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This car is fun to drive and is quiet on the highway. It gets great fuel mileage and the DVD system is very good. Also the accelertion is very good.

2006 Chevrolet Uplander
By kenneth Berg on 04/05/06 13:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle two weeks ago and have driven it about 800 miles. It's very comfortable and quiet. It gets 22 miles to a gallon all around and 29 on the road. (driving about 60 miles per hour)

My Third Chevy Minivan
By Mic hele on 04/01/06 20:15 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

After driving a Lumina APV and Venture for 140K+ miles each, I had to give the new Uplander a try. I saw some negative reviews, but much to my delight, the van has performed without any issues. The front seats are comfortable providing good back support and allow you to get a good view of the road. The headlights are amazingly bright. It has a smooth, quiet ride and has been better on gas than my past vans. The inside is roomy and the sound system is great. The DVD player with remote is good for movies or video games for the kids. The dashboard displays are easy to read and the controls are easy to use. I've received a lot of positive feedback on the new exterior look as more SUV-like.

Uplader Quality Automobile
By Robert on 03/22/06 06:28 AM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Uplander LT 4dr Ext Minivan w/2LT (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is one great vehicle. This Suv/Mini Van has all the features you want in an automobile. Extremely quite ride, interior quality with that Mercedes like feel and looks. I could not be more impressed with this vehicle. Plus, dealership was as nice as I have ever had deal with. A 10 all the way.

I Love Our Uplander
By Al in Burke, VA on 03/21/06 17:51 PM (PST)

2006 Chevrolet Uplander LS 4dr Ext Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is a great vehicle for any family. We really are happy with it. The ride is great, the power is more than sufficient, and the comfort, especially for trips, is outstanding. All this for under $20K.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.