The more I drive the more I like
By Mark on
2005 Chevrolet Uplander LT Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I've always had performance cars, for their functional Gadgets/Power/Handling. My last car was a Loaded Trailblazer LTZ. I needed a new car to transport my aging parents with ease and security. All car makers can make a hot car but it is better to make a car handle and stop well. I chose the Uplander for its Engine/4 Wheel Antilock Disk Brakes/Stabili-Trac/Traction Control/Air Leveling/Sit-n-Lift systems. The SUV-Van concept also is nice. XM Satilite radio/6 CD Changer/Radio Station Info System is nice. Controls are easy for me to command the whole car. The Digital Info Center is a plus too. Auto Liftgate is nice too. Headrests in back are a small problem like extra passenger heads.
Favorite Features
Interior Materials & Design. Stabilitrac/Traction Control/XM/6 CD/ DVD/Rear Radio/Wireless Headhones/Climate Control;Front&Rear/Large Mirrors/110v outlet/DIC/Info CD a good teacher on the cars features/Quiet-Smooth-Solid Ride for a big vehicle. Not much body roll, Handling feels secure. Power good.
Suggested Improvements
I liked electric reclining seat backs on my last 2 cars/Liftgate doesn't latch easily;Cadilliac trunks have an Electric Motor to AutoLock the Latch when the Lid was closed down to near the body, a "No Slam System" & could be used to ensure the Liftgate's latching.