Nice spin on a Minivan
By dollfin343 on
2005 Chevrolet Uplander LS Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
I love this van! I know it isn't fooling anyone by looking SUVish in the front, but it is enough to convert this Mom. I swore I would never buy a minivan but I couldn't resist it! It is loaded with comfort! The DVD is priceless (spring for the wireless headsets). It rides GREAT and handles solid. Visibility is WONDERFUL! The interior is very spacious. I can easily manuever in the rear area. Like most GM cars, the driver seat has a lot of lumbar for me at 5'3. I wish it was adjustable but the seat adjusts so much that it hasn't been a big issue. The sliding passenger door and rear liftgate are hard to close sometimes (the gauge has an area that will digitally tell you when they aren't.)
Favorite Features
For the money, the best LOADED alternative to a traditional minivan. The dashboard has a digital display that tells you a lot of things like oil life, temperature, direction, average mileage, and door closing issues. DVD player is wonderful and can be controlled from the front with the radio knob.
Suggested Improvements
Not much! Adjustable lumbar for driver and improve the closing of the sliding door on the drivers side (it is difficult sometimes).