2005 Chevrolet Uplander Consumer Review: It's my wifes, but I want one

2005 Chevrolet Uplander - Consumer Review

It's my wifes, but I want one too!
By KennyMac on

2005 Chevrolet Uplander LT Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We really like our new Chevrolet uplander. The interior layout is very luxurious and the electronics and options offered are incredible. The car rides higher than our old Passat, giving the kids (twins!) a grand view, which previously they did not have. We think the van looks upscale, and the white one has darkly tinted windows which makes it stand out. They is plenty of room for 6 adults or 7 if they're friendly. Rides great, great price, looks great. The XM radio and 6-disc CD and DVD player will keep everyone entertained. Bye Bye Honda Odd (you look stodgy by comparison), and Bye Bye Sienna (cheap plastic layout), and Bye Bye Town and Country with those fancy folding lawn chair seats.

It's a Van but doesn't look like one! Interior. XM radio rocks. On star, 6 disc cd, reverse monitoring, DVD player (standard), heated seats. Everything!

Tough question. Perhaps offer a bigger motor, although I (male) would have passed on this...it's got enough pep. Can't really think of anything. Maybe a smaller Chevrolet bowtie. Oh, power tailgate would be nice.