Decent Vehicle
By zippywafflehead on
2005 Chevrolet Uplander LS Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)
We purchased the van 5 years ago new. We have had problems with the auto sliding door, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. You can disable this feature though and use it manually. The vehicle has been extremely reliable though. We have never had any major problems with it. We have replaced the tires and brakes, but then again, we have owned the car for 5 years. The kids have enjoyed the DVD player and we have gone on long trips in it with no problem. I do wish that the second row seats had arm rests to make the ride more comfortable. The material on the seats could be a little nicer as well for the price I paid. Other than that, no real interior room complaints.
Favorite Features
Reliability, options for the price
Suggested Improvements
Closed storage instead of a storage tray and arm rest for the second row passengers.
By biggepoppa
on 03/09/13 13:20 PM (PST)

pull out the power cord from the door motor and it wil stop working

By 3usesarrow1
on 07/24/12 07:25 AM (PDT)

Besides using the button to turn off the power sliding doors, how else do you disable the sliding doors. the driver side sliding door is shut and now there is constant dinging noise (very annoying) I called the dealership and they told me, i would be charged $50-$100 just for them to look at it and tell me what is wrong with it.