2005 Chevrolet Uplander Consumer Review: 2005 Uplander AWD after 1000 m

2005 Chevrolet Uplander - Consumer Review

2005 Uplander AWD after 1000 miles
By Eric on

2005 Chevrolet Uplander LT AWD 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love my new Uplander! It is more powerful than my Grand Voyager. The seats are very comfortable and my kids love the convenience of all the storage. I like the information center displays. The black and white display took some getting used to. The DVD is great for trips. All the seating allows us to take our kids and other team members to practice. The folding seats are easy to use. The vehicle is quieter than expected. The vehicle is loaded with features.

I like the information center that gives fuel economy information. The radio controls on the steering wheel. The button to open my garage door is convenient to use and program. The remote passenger side sliding door that I can open and close with the push of a button while I'm in the drivers seat

The black & white message display on the dash is bright at night. A different color would be less harsh on the eyes. The view out the back using the driver's mirror is very narrow. A driver must rely more heavily on the outside side mirrors and plan backing up carefully.