2005 Chevrolet Uplander - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Uplander model:
Safest Feeling Yet
By jbmmp1 on 04/12/05 18:24 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Uplander LS Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

New IIHS Frontal Crash test ratings were nothing short of awesome. This is a vehicle I feel safe hauling around my most valuble cargo, my family. It has outstanding handling and a fresh new look.

This is a REAL winner!
By deborah on 04/12/05 17:46 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Uplander LS Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

It is sporty looking. It gets great gas mileage! It is roomy inside. It has great safety features. These are all important to our family of 6! Plus, it has a get up and go that an 8 clyinder would be envious of. This IS the perfect vehicle! It rides smoothly-like a big, fancy car. It has the tough looks of an SUV. It has the reliability of a Chevy! It has the practical side of a mini-van. It is comfortable and practical!

Best car I've ever purchased
By Shannon on 04/12/05 17:23 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Uplander LT Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Uplander. I'm a single mom with 3 kids (twin teenagers and a 5 yr old), and there wasn't enough room in a regular car for all of us comfortably. I started to look at bigger SUV's and minivans, but I also wanted a car with a DVD player because we spend alot of time in the car, between soccer games, running the teens everywhere, and we do alot of traveling with my sister, nephew and my mom. I looked at the Venture and was ok with it. My salesman called me the following week (because I couldn't make a decision on a car )to tell me they just got the new Uplander in that day and he wanted me to come up and look at this car. I fell in love with this car. I'm glad I made this decision.

Awesome!
By Patricia Evans on 04/12/05 14:49 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Uplander LT Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

AWESOME! We have had our Uplander for 2 weeks now and absolutely love it! Roomy and well thought out design. I can't think of much more I would need in a vehicle, it's more like driving a family room with the DVD and stereo system. We had a Venture prior to this and we are delighted with the standard items that this vehicle has to offer and the drivability is much better due to the wider wheel base. I do wish that it would have a little better gas milage with the recent gas price increases!

Best MiniVan Ever
By MetalMomma on 04/12/05 14:43 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Uplander LT AWD 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

This is the best minivan design ever! It looks like a SUV with the inside of a minivan. It is wonderful for young mothers like me who need a minivan but don't really want to give up the sporty look of our SUVs. I have only had the van for 2 months but so far I am very happy!

Best Auto I've Had
By magzum on 04/06/05 15:58 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Uplander LS Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I went from a Chevy Venture to the Uplander.....trust me they are not the same. The Uplander is so much nicer and drives better. I highly recommend that if you are in the market for a mini-van, check out the Chevy Uplander and you won't be disappointed.

Why I Bought an Uplander
By Jackie Annis on 03/22/05 13:50 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Uplander LT Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The Uplander was my first minivan. I was not sure I was going to like it. But less than a year later I am telling everyone to go and buy one. I have four kids and was thinking about buying an SUV. Now with gas prices where they are, I am soo happy I didn't. My Uplander is fun to drive, the kids love having their own space with plenty of arm room, and I love the design on the outside and inside. I would definately buy another one. It is the best car buying decision that I have made. Thanks to GM for building such an awesome vehicle and such a reasonable price!

Uplander a Success
By Steve on 03/18/05 09:54 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Uplander LS Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

The new Uplander is hitting the mark. The stylish front end prompts a lot of questions from friends and others. The standard DVD is a nice touch. We are happy with all aspects of this vehicle.

Beats all others
By Kinsey on 03/08/05 14:26 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Uplander LS Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

We've had a Town & Country and a Quest that cost much more than our new Uplander. The Uplander handles like a dream, wonderful acceleration & braking and the interior looks like a luxury vehicle. We could not be happier with our Uplander. It looks like an SUV but drives like a Cadillac.

Good Value/Good Choice
By Amy on 03/05/05 11:21 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Uplander LT Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Vehicle was bought as the primary vehicle for my 3 kids and my wife. Our kids 10 month,3, and 5 required 6/7 pass seating and an easy way to get to the back row. Uplander was compared to Odyseey and Freestyle. The LT verison was evaluated - MSRP 32.2K for LT,FWD,Premium leather,XM,CD changer,Remote start,(2) power doors,Conv package, towing package, others - reduced to 28.5 k financed b-4 trade in. Likes - XM, DVD, interior trim. Confortable seats (front and last row) for 6'0 200 lb adult. Dual power doors Dislikes- rear hatch close effort high Rear windshield wiper control location Overall: Solid value/price - good choice