2015 Chevrolet Trax Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Chevrolet Trax - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Trax model:

Chevy Trax LS (AWD)
By larrym8

2015 Chevrolet Trax LS 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Overall very good.

Favorite Features

Storage and phone holder. Reverse camera, Back seat leg room and AWD.

Suggested Improvements

1. Include the following as standard equipment on the Trax LS: satellite radio, cruise control and remote start on the Trax LS Model. 2. Build the Trax LS with the capability to be able to add GM Genuine parts which will work with the above listed items when purchased by customer after taking initial ownership of vehicle. 3. Make the GM Genuine parts available for the above listed items in number one. They are not available because they will not work with the current computer configuration even though they are installed in the LT and LTZ Trax Models. The above forces buyers to install after market items or non GM Genuine Parts in order to obtain the above items on their Trax LS.

2015 Chevrolet Trax Silver FWD LS
By jesse_ortiz

2015 Chevrolet Trax LS 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought my 2015 Chevrolet Trax LS, FWD in silver on January 20th. So far I have to say Iím very happy with my purchase, since I do have to admit that Iíve been a fan of the pint-size SUV since 2012 when I admired it for the first time visiting Canadian websites online. [non-permissible content removed]

Favorite Features

My Trax came with 4GLT, WiFi Spot, 7Ē tap screen on the center console, and back-up camera. While I donít have most of the bells and whistles that the higher trims enjoy (side-mirror warmers, mirror dimmers, remote start, side bars, moon-roof, all electrical driver-seat, and the alloy wheels), I do have most of the services I need like the back-up camera, USB port connectivity, 7Ē tap screen, and the 1.4 L4 Ecotec Turbo engine I wished to experience for myself!

Suggested Improvements

The climate controls, located to the lower end of the center console should be added into the 7" tap screen(hopefully making the touch-screen a bit bigger, maybe like 12" or slightly bugger). Also, make the side rails standard on all trims so that we don't loose the appealing look they add to the SUV!