2015 Chevrolet Trax Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Chevrolet Trax - Consumer Reviews

2015 Chevrolet Trax

View reviews for a specific Trax model:

Zippy and fub
By Jesse

2015 Chevrolet Trax LT 4dr SUV AWD (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've been on the lookout for a small Suv for yrs. I gravitated tonwards buick by my Trax has the look and comfort for less. It's remarkably quiet and the interior plastics look durable and are nice. I can't believe how smoothly this small suv drives. Great job Chevrolet!

Love it!
By Jackie

2015 Chevrolet Trax LT 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I had a 2014 Cruze, and I loved it. We drove 23000 mile in 2 years. Just bought my Trax two days ago and the Trax is so much more comfortable getting in and out. I have had back problems getting in and out of the lower sitting cars. It has the same motor as the Cruze but the Trax seems a little more peppier. I did some research on the Trax and it seems 50/50, either you love it or you hate it. We love ours can't wait for our next road trip. Take it for a long test drive, do your research and decide what you want before you go to the dealership and feel pressured. I did make one compromise and that was the color and i can live with that.

Do your homework and drive other cars.
By Kelly Rodacay

2015 Chevrolet Trax LS Fleet 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Don't spend the money on this make and mode. Do your homework. I had a pushy salesman and the interior quality is all plastic, marks up and the seats do not even adjust much. New tires cost a fortune because they are a hard size to find. I couldn't drive it in the snow. I had no traction and the car went off the road many times. No room in back seat area. You get a better ride and room in a KIA. Should have shopped. Buyer beware.

I'm in love!
By Ariel

2015 Chevrolet Trax LT 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I just bought my Trax yesterday, I gave up my Mercedes to be practical. I was afraid of looking like a mom (no offense to mothers, mothers make the world go 'round) because I was so used to the "status" of the Mercedes. The Trax is so luxurious inside that I decided to go ahead and trade the Mercedes! The features inside make me feel so fancy (I got the LT Plus package) and the leather trim and 2-tone brown and black interior are beautiful. I drive all day long for work and this car is so easy to maneuver and park, and it picks up quickly. I read many reviews that dogged on the speed of the Trax but it picks up faster than the Mercedes did so I'm not sure what they're comparing it to. If you want an SUV and to be wise financially, this car has amazing value for the price!

2015 Chevy Trax
By Brandi

2015 Chevrolet Trax LS Fleet 4dr SUV (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is excellent and a perfect fit for me - a young adult commuting 45 minutes to work. Great gas mileage, stylish, comfortable, and roomy. I'd highly recommend it!